Print Thread
Page 13 of 282 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, Elleise. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :*(

What a dream. It really was a visit to another world where Shelby was waiting for Shadow to join him.

The black raven, metal lantern, emerald eyes. All death or transition symbols. The metal lantern symbolizes a spiritual light for a journey (being made of metal, in this case, represents a cold or unfeelingness about the light). In other words, death really cannot have compassion or it might not be able to complete its task.

Looking forward to your article.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I dreamed of being in an elementary school yet again. I was helping out and the principal wanted me to take over a class but my sister (a teacher) said I was already booked to cover her class as a sub. I often dream of being in a similar situation. Helping other teachers, being on the brink of taking my own class.

Before I awoke, I saw an adorable black and white young dog with angel wings. In his mouth, he held a white envelope, an invitation or greeting card, for me.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had one dream last night that I remembered after waking up from it but when I got up I had forget it all.

N
N
I again had one dream last night that I remembered after waking up but again by the time that I got up I had forgotten it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I dreamt of a blue whale diving down into the sea. A big (extended family) issue has been weighing me down emotionally...true. Time to release it.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I dreamt about a meri-go-round that wouldn't stop. An issue that in the family isn't getting resolved but getting worse is getting to me. I also had weird dreams, creepy and strange - I don't know where they come from. Dreams are amazing.

I had one a few weeks back, which was full of ppl and different bright colours exploding everywhere as I was on a ride flying past them all, in one part I was going down a circular car park and as I reached each person they had a party popper that exploded with colour - it was the most amazingly colourful dream I've ever had. I wasn't in control of the ride but I found it thrilling. Then I was leaping over cars as fireworks of colour wen't off, green, yellow, purple, pink - they were so bright it was awesome. When I woke I was sad it was over.

What does it mean?

Last edited by Horror_Movies_Editor; 04/06/13 11:40 AM.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
N
N
Last night the same thing happened as the last two nights but I was awake for less time.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Horror_Movies_Editor
I dreamt about a meri-go-round that wouldn't stop. An issue that in the family isn't getting resolved but getting worse is getting to me. I also had weird dreams, creepy and strange - I don't know where they come from. Dreams are amazing.

I had one a few weeks back, which was full of ppl and different bright colours exploding everywhere as I was on a ride flying past them all, in one part I was going down a circular car park and as I reached each person they had a party popper that exploded with colour - it was the most amazingly colourful dream I've ever had. I wasn't in control of the ride but I found it thrilling. Then I was leaping over cars as fireworks of colour wen't off, green, yellow, purple, pink - they were so bright it was awesome. When I woke I was sad it was over.

What does it mean?

Well, you pretty much pointed to the source of your merry-go-round dream. A merry-go-round reflects one's childhood issues. Whether the symbol itself is positive or negative depends largely on the feeling that it elicited during your dream. You said that the merry-go-round wouldn't stop. That can be freaky and exhausting.

This indicates that there is a feeling of helplessness in not being able to "get off" the endless ride of going in circles with childhood/family issues. Nothing is getting resolved, you said, and this is why the merry-go-round won't stop! What happens when a child stays on the merry-go-round too long? He gets sick and dizzy.

As for the dream full of people and exploding colors, this must have been quite a sight to behold. But this dream, to me, seems to refer to all the people in your life who are "exploding" with colorful emotions of all types. Colors in dreams often reflect emotions.

Life is a ride and it's taking you right past all of these highly emotional people. The circular car park? Most people in life are moving but going in circles when it comes to their spiritual evolution/progress. You're riding high above all this but you find that observing it all is pretty fascinating.

Life really is thrilling once you understand and accept your creative power and potential that you can see so easily during dream state. We're often sad to awaken to the limited reality we think life is.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Lori - thank you so much for looking into the dreams I described smile it was really helpful and you've touched on obvious issues in my life I wasn't really that aware of. You're right, the creativity in a dream is endless - but it can be endless in reality too smile
I think I'll start a dream diary - too often I let them slip away smile

Thanks again, Steve x

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Steven, for sharing your dreams with us. Dreams are so personal that many hesitate to share and I completely understand. But I'm thankful to the brave, like you, who do because it adds to our collective understanding about dreams.

Steven, you especially are a conduit for creativity because of your open-mindedness. I actually felt excitement as I typed that because soon you will bring forth a very creative project.

Kudos on starting a dream dictionary. The Talmud states that an uninterpreted dream is like an unopened letter...

Best of all good things to you.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 13 of 282 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.