Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
AmyR Offline OP
OP Offline
A
At least twice a week I get a visit from my grandmother, my father and my sister, all who have passed away. I was once told this is their way to contacting you to let you know they are ok. I do believe this as it helps me to know they are at peace. Has anyone else heard this?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have heard this and have experienced it myself. My deceased father visited me with a good message for me several years ago, and more recently my deceased boyfriend has paid me many visits in my dreams.

Depending on what is said or done in your dreams they might be trying to get a message to you. They are indeed at peace and at this point are there to support you and let you know that you are loved.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, it is true. Your deceased loved ones have passed from this physical world but they are very much alive in the spiritual realm. They still love and care about you and want to stay in contact.

I think it is wonderful that not only do your loved ones visit so often but that you are spiritually attuned to this vibration so you can perceive them. Nearly all of us get visited but most of us cannot sense those presences.

I have had contact with several of my deceased loved ones, too. Some more than others. In particular, my little boy and my father visit frequently. Then, my grandmother. And even our precious border collie and cat.

But I have had communication and contact with my uncle, grandfather, great grandmother and a cousin but not recently.

If people only knew that it takes but a thought to get in touch with those who are in the non-physical, they would reach out more often. Our deceased loved ones are anxious to connect.

Welcome to the Dreams forume, AmyR. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
A
AmyR Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you so much Debbie :-).. I wish i could remember more of the dreams just encase they are trying to send me a message. Do you have any advice on how to remember more?

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
When you wake up stay quiet and focused for a while on what you have just dreamed. Try to remember as much as you can about what happened. Write it down if you need to.

Lori, any other suggestions for Amy?

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Debbie and Amy,

Here is an article I wrote about improving your dream recall:

Improve Your Dream Recall

There is a process I call "Lingering in the Twilight" that makes all the difference in the world for me. I never wake up to an alarm clock, unless I have to be somewhere the next morning early.

Maybe this can help you, too?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Amy, Lori, and Debbie-

When I want to remember a dream and have an understanding of it, I start before I go to bed, telling myself in pre-slumber state, that I would like to have the same visitors or dream, and I would like to recall it clearly when I awaken. Then, I re-state this as a fact, "I will have a dream that welcomes my loved ones to repeat their message to me and I will recall and understand it when I awaken." It usually works for me.

I am stoked about Lori's method though and am planning to try it alone and then, add it to my method to check the strength of combining them. I'll let you know how that worked for me.

I am assuming if I add that to Lori's suggestion I will be spot on every time since I, like her, generally do not awaken with an alarm clock. Again, I just tell my sub-conscious or The Universe, pre-slumber, what time I need to awaken and what my intentions are for the morning.

I love threads like this. So much info/education.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Ya, that’s absolutely true. You can meet your deceased loved ones in dreams. They are able to leave a message on your dream. They are also able to give you some signs of their presence. Try to write your dreams in a dream journal. So, that you can review it whenever you want to.

A
AmyR Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Im starting the dream journal tomorrow morning, Thank you all so much, this means the world to me!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good luck, Amy! smile

Yvonnie's suggestion to state your intention is a good one. Intention is everything.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.