logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
Nancy I've just read your thread, and I also want to give you a Cyber ((((((HUG)))))). We're all close in Spirit, and never truly alone with our life issues. Try to remember that, and ask your own Spirit for some physical as well as Spiritual support!! Blessings Margaret

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Margaret....a big ((((HUG)))) to you too!

My deceased boyfriend also was sick as a baby, and his health issues went on and got progressively worse as he got older. Even so, it was amazing what he accomplished. Nothing kept him down. He was and still is an inspiration to me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Hi Margaret! Thank you very much! I am lucky to have a computer connected to the internet because otherwise I would be completely lonely! I always have lived with my parents but they were only there to provide material things not love. My mom also can accompany physically (like the last 2 times i went to the hospitals she was there) but that's where it stops. Never heard the words I love you, never heard the question what is wrong (except for people i never met on the internet...my supposed best friend has never answered my emails of when i was talking about what was wrong but the ones i never met did and were worried too and kept asking me if it was better and that includes 2 people who have lots of medical problems) and never got a hug from anyone. The problems (the ones talked about here) I had are getting better. The tooth still hurts but slowly I am getting over my throat and neck issues (they were all in my head..i got tests done to prove it...even if i know its all stress its still hard to forget but what is helping me move on is even if i think about it it rarely comes with the symptoms so i know its better). My depression and everything else are still there, as long as I have no job and I still live with my parents I don't see how it will go away. I am trying to get rid of my laziness, if I would get up earlier I'd start taking long walks again (here only 2 or 3 lights work so its dangerous to walk at night...it rained lately and then got cold and snowed so theres hidden ice), that has always calmed me down and kept me calm for the rest of the day. Again thank you and I am sending you a huge hug!

Nancy walking in the Winter can be difficult, so how about finding some exercises that you can do in the safety of your room? I have a treadmill in my gamesroom area which faces the tv. So I watch tv while I do a brisk walk, well as brisk a walk as I can do these days, lol. I'm sun sensitive so in the summer I can only go out before 9:30am or after 6pm. Our winters are no way near as harsh as the Northern hemisphere, though when we have a storm it's a doozy. So I'm able to get out and about more in the cooler months than the warmer months. Winter months can have a negative affect on some folks mood. They can have a recurrence of their depression when there's not enough sunshine around. Anyway I hope that your depression lifts soon, and the sun soon shines for you. Debbie when a person is born sick or becomes sick soon thereafter, they quickly learn to cope with whatever life throws at them. We're use to not feeling 100% and as we don't really know what it feels like to feel totally well, it does not matter to us. Does that make sense to you? As for your deceased boyfriend, it's so sad when people leave this earth too soon. There is still so much of life for them to experience, yet I know that it was no accident that they were born into a life of sickness or hardship. They chose their journey, and when it's over they'll chose another maybe more gentler a journey, maybe not. In the meantime those left behind have to find their own way through life, and we do. Take care both of you. Blessings Margaret

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lots of chatting going on in this thread yesterday.

Good Morning Family!

I love the support we can get in this forum. Maggie your advice and reasoning is beautiful. Your optimism is wonderful. Being born a sick baby (no less dying) and coping for this long with a charm and sense of humor to boot. I love that. Thank you so much for being a part of our family.

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/05/13 03:50 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, it is so wonderful to see you chiming in again and doing better. Your scenario is the perfect example of how each component of our whole health (mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially) intertwines and affects our energy. I hope the seven days of healing energy being sent to you had a positive affect. With your permission, I would like to send you seven more days of healing energy? This time it would be an increase of vibrational energy, something that would boost your energy level and hopefully spark or inspire or trigger you to see a certain scenario with a bit more clarity. Let me know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie, wow!!! 25 pounds and a job. Good for you! I'm so happy for you. It's been a long time since I saw your beau or had you on my energy list. I believe the last time I visited you at the bewitching hour was in May of last year (hmm?). Is there anything I can do for you on a spiritual level? Let me know.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you, Yvonnie. If I think of something I will let you know.

I met with a clairvoyant/medium recently and I will write about it on my forum soon. My sweetheart showed up loud and clear (I told him beforehand that he'd better follow me in there.....I was spending a lot of money for this!). The medium sensed him with me as I was coming up the walkway. I am still figuring out what I want to share about this experience and how to present it here. I am very glad I went.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
Hi Margaret! I started exercising again last year (i think it was august). They are little exercises (1 at a time...im at the second now...moved in late 2009 and stopped exercising before moving...thankfully i was walking a lot when i arrived here) and done before my shower at night. I'd love a treadmill but there's no room for one and I don't have the money. Weather has no effect on my depression. I actually love snow and rain better than good weather (i even feel better when its raining and snowing...weird eh :-/ haha). Besides ice, the people who drive their snowmobiles (3 & 4 wheelers during summers) like crazy and the idiots who shoot their guns everywhere (the majority of the signs here have bullet holes) there's not a lot of dangers. The worst when walking here is the pollution, there's many dumps and most of them are close to water plus the people here do not seem to know what a garbage bin is. I woke up early (well 10:00...for me its early) today and almost spent all of the time awake in bed so if I do not stay up too late I should get up at 9:00 or 8:00 and have a nice walk.

N
N
Hi Yvonnie! Thank you for your offer, I happily accept! I have low energy so that would help a lot (especially since i want to have big walks again...my winter coat is nice an warm but very heavy...when i have low energy i get back pain with that coat...probably because my back is less straight during these low energy days). I always end up with panic attacks when my physical health is not doing good, that's the only thing that has never let me down plus my pain level is not high so when that goes I have nothing left and the pain makes me freak out (add to that that i cant swallow pills and am scared during examinations and cant stand needles especially in my arms...always been like that...so not too fun when you have to take medication or go to the doctors or have blood tests...i even freaked out during my neck ultrasound...i kept trying to get into the bed...lol).

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.