Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Today is Wednesday, it has been grey and raining since Friday. It feels like it is truly affecting my disposition. It feels like everything went wrong on Monday and that I have relived the horror again on Tuesday and today.

It's hard, but I know I need to shake this feeling and get back at it. Anyone else feel like they are affected by the weather? I know they are calling for snow tomorrow, though it may not happen, I feel like it would at least break this feeling from the cold, damp rain.

Breathing deep, shaking the stress and forging forward.
Join me? :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
D
Tell me about it Dianne. There is just something in the cloudy sky, filled with the weary dampness that the rain brings as it beats down on the ground below that seems to have a profound affect on our moods thus causing a chain reaction that leaves us spiraling out of control as we become engulfed in the endless gloom. It's like being in perfect harmony with the gloominess of the day and feeling drained as it progresses, leaving with the feeling of dread that can only be brightened with a hot bath, good book, or a nice long nap; hoping for veil to lift as the sun shines through and returns us to a sense of normality.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Darlene,
You have so eloquently stated everything I was feeling, but could not put into words. Thank you for that. It was a bit better today now that the sun poked through for a few minutes before the promised snow fall (a change at least from the rain).

Still a lot going on and challenges being presented, but definitely feels a bit more manageable today.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
D
D
Dianne, Thank you so much for your kind observation. I have always enjoyed adding a creative flair in my writings. It never ceases to amaze me how words can easily flow into the illustration of one's soul or how such detailed descriptions enables you to not only feel like you are there, but are actually experiencing what is being read. I am glad to hear that the sun has enlightened your mood and given you the sense of strength and control that you need to prove a more promising day.

S
S
Writing is the skill and Dianne you really have very good writing skills.Keep posting.Your findings are very helpful to keep me updated specially about weather.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Cloudy conditions, less daylight, raw and cold, raining or snowing.....just winter in general. I don't care for any of it, and all I want are some sunny and warm spring days to feel alive and happy again.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
D
D
[quote=Debbie-SpiritualityEditor] I want are some sunny and warm spring days to feel alive and happy again. [/quote] I too myself can be more alive and happier during sunny weather, when it would be rainy or winter, somehow I feel down also.

Shark
Shark
i'm very easy to be affected by weather, in the rainy day, i always feel anxiety and sad, now, i really want to learn how to control my emotion.

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
S
S
Thanks for post.

Last edited by Shane22; 02/23/13 10:41 PM.
S
S
Yes, I am affected by the seasons & the weather. The snow has been beautiful this season, a trip to the south gave me added Vitamin D, & now that there are more light hours in the day--it seems to be more mood lifting for myself & others I have noticed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/06/24 02:11 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.