Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Bella Family:

What type of business are you into?

And why did you start this type of business?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I have a fashion business because i love fashion and everything is related to it.

T
T
I am a fashion boutique owner. Free to join and selling fashionable jewelry and accessories.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M

I had done quite a bit of introspection of what I might want to do, couldn't find a career that would give me the opportunity to do all that stuff. Then one day I read an article in the NY Times about Thomas Leonard and coaching. I knew that was what I wanted to do and "t" became my teacher. He had created a coaching school, Coach U.

I started a business as a Life Coach in 1998 after having a car accident and I was looking for more meaning in my life.

I changed it in 2000 to a Business Coaching business for women who owned service busineses; and then in 2010 I seem to have brought my whole business and life together.

I love business and finance, so now I help financial professionals double their incomes and/or free time.

Last edited by Maria Marsala; 12/26/12 01:43 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
I own a handmade bath & body product business. I started it after a friend gave me a soap making kit for Christmas.

My first husband made a joke that I should start a business so I sent him to work with some soap samples. He came home with $180 worth of orders and that was the seed money to start my business.

That was ten years ago.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I currently write online content as a ghost writer. I've done various things from home such as building websites, virtual assistance. I really want to start something more tangible but am not sure what yet. If I had unlimited funds to work with, I'd start a vegan smoothie/juice bar.

Stephanie Watson
Weight Loss Editor

N
njs Offline
N
I own several Global Internet Franchises. I assist people to become healthy and wealthy!

Last edited by njs; 01/29/13 10:42 PM.
B
B
The term 'Businessman' is very broadly defined. I just want to get to know a few people on YE and pick their brains about what kind of work they do. Me personally, I love start ups.

L
L
Just sell handbags and leather goods online

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I recently went to a workshop by Sandi Krawkowski on using your talents and abilities to make a difference in the world and how to use social media marketing to build your business. I decided to go back to being an Avon Rep but to use it to help women be more confident and find their own inner beauty. It can be lots more than just handing out brochures and taking orders.

If you need inspiration, you should check out Sandi's website. She has quite a bit of free stuff, including a free blogging course and some books and videos about social marketing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.