logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lulu29 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Y Hi, i am single and decided i would create my own spread and do a reading I did it in an l shape and decided to make it so that 1-4 cards went down and 5-7 went across. However, im not sure i have interpretted correctly, can anyone else please guide me if ive got it a bit mixed up? So my question was around my next relationship. 1. My current state of heart/situation - 3 swords 2. What i want - king of cups 3. What i need (if different) - 7 swords 4. The situation around my next relationship - the lovers 5. The positives of this new relationship - the world 6. Any challenges with this new relationship - queen of wands 7.outcome of the relationship - the chariot. So i determined these cards to mean that i will be involved in a love triangle? And that the man i meet will have a difficult choice to make as he likes two people? Or does it mean, i have a choice to make or have been let down in the past? That i want a sophisticated, family driven man who is stable. But i will want to sneak around with a secret relationship but should view myself better than that?! But that the next relationship i have is again a choice/decision to make, but it is a soulmate and will be a very nice relationship built on the right things. Will i need to make a decision over real love and a temptation of something thats a love triange again or is that the other person making a choice? The man that i will meet likes to travel , will be successful, reaching his goals and is secure in himself. I do not understand the queen of wands in its position as i thought that was a positive card...are there no obstacles in my next relationship? That would be nice :) and the outcome is that it will be something that moves pretty fast. I wanted the last card to represent timings too - anyone know what timeline the chariot is? Hope someone can help me unpick this as i am totally confused!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Hi :) My first impressions: 1. your state of mind - heartbreak - on the rebound perhaps... 2. You want the 'dream man', Mr Right! 3. What you need - this is supposed to be a success card though it doesn't look like it. Could mean you need to take what you can get, beware being dissatisfied with 90% perfect, y'know ;) 4. next relationship, doesn't have to be 'difficult choice', could be 'great partnership' 5. positives: this relationship is going places! 6. challenges: need not be another woman (I presume that's where you're getting the other woman from?) - this could be you; do you have a temper? or love flirting? It could even be that your King of Cups turns out to love flirting... or he has a domineering mother... or expects more 'oomph' of you, less passivity... ?? 7. outcome - again, going places :D These were my thoughts *before* I read your own interpretation. I'm interested whether you have someone particular in mind or whether this is purely a maybe-one-day situation. Great to be creative with a spread for yourself by the way. :) mm

L
lulu29 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Wow thank you very much for your help. I have got the cards quite wrong, that concerns me. How an earth can i unpick the meanings, where to start? The internet has many many different interpretations too of each card. I do have someone in mind, but they are not fully in mind, i was curious whether the cards would depict him or someone else in the future. Interestingly, he is very flirty as am i and he is encouraging me to be more of a go getter. He's a brilliant guy but...see the being satisfied with 90% made me smile...i have this long list of mr perfects qualities...your interpretation has made me think i should second think that. So in order for me to understand the cards better and the things they represent alone and together, where an earth should i start? My interpretations were far from yours and i would love some advice/suggestions!

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
I advise learning to read Tarot by using a journal and learning to find your own meaning in the cards. When we try to guess and speculate about what a reading means by looking book definitions etc. it ends up confusing. To truly connect with your cards and become a good reader, you have to take part in exercises that help you develop that connection. A Tarot Journal is a great place to start. If you visit the Tarot section here on Bella you'll find many articles I've posted on how to get started doing this. smile

Last edited by Christin - Tarot; 11/14/12 06:10 PM.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

Christin said it - once you get into lists of meanings, all the alternatives, you lose touch with your own feeling for what they mean *here and now* in each particular reading. You weren't wrong just because my interpretation was different, you know yourself best and I could be further off the mark than you... I haven't been doing this very long either. But I enjoy practising so thanks for giving me a little chance! :) I had one further thought, the first card need not be 'heartbreak' (none of them NEED be anything, it's all about feel/intuition and context and the rest). It could be that your 'current state of heart/situation' is having some home truths to face. That would fit better with my take on the 2nd and 3rd cards - if those fit, of course. Explore the info, take notice of your own gut reactions, and reject what doesn't harmonise with those. Again, what Christin said, journal and the best advice I've come across, keep on doing, then when you look back at the early journal entries, you'll see you've come a long way. - And enjoy.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.