Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#783923 09/24/12 03:45 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Do you dream of your ex? How does that make you feel?

Dreaming of the Ex Dream Interpretation

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Hi Lori,

Sending you a PM on this :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Koala
Koala
Dear Lori, Since you are our expert on dreams,I suffer from lucid dreaming, terror nitemares,and excessive daytime sleepiness. I wonder if you ever came along a book,study on these 3 sleep disorders.I have been suffering from these for 16 years. Sure hope you can help me in some way. Thanking you in advance loongdragon

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hello, loongdragon. I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering from these unpleasant conditions. I will try to help:

But first I must express that I am *not* an expert on dreams, just a highly interested dreamer and dream communicator. smile

Second, I cannot provide medical diagnoses as I am not a physician. However, your symptoms of night terrors, lucid dreaming, and diurnal sleepiness sound related to insufficient sleep which could be caused by several medical conditions including sleep apnea. My reading on this subject also revealed that those who suffer from your symptoms could have untreated hypoglycemia or even post traumatic stress disorder or generalized anxiety disorder that disrupts one's sleep pattern.

Have you suffered from any of the above? Sleep apnea, hypoglycemia, post traumatic stress or anxiety disorder?

Quality sleep is a basic human survival need. Without it, the human body cannot function properly. I suggest that you seek medical attention to address your sleep issues.

On a more intuitive level, it is my feeling that you have faced some troubling and traumatic episodes in your past (this life) and you have not come to terms with the emotions. They are buried in your subconscious and they prevent you from deep sleep.

If you can, see a medical doctor to rule out any physical problem that can be interrupting your sleep and a psychologist/counselor to deal with unresolved feelings.

As a dream interpreter, I can only tell you what your dream is trying to tell yourself. But dreams that spring from a sleep-deprived mind are often fractured and bizarre, almost nonsensical. If you care to post particular dreams, night terrors or lucid dreams either in a PM, email or here in the forum, I can try to help further.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I totally agree with your new article. Lovely article. I really liked this article about your Ex. I have also seen many dreams about my Ex.

Koala
Koala
Dear Lori, One thing I know is beta blockers taken on a long period ,in my case 16 years can cause lucid dreaming.Kleine-Levin syndrome.I also have ,creating Hypersomnia ,as for terror nitemares ,all I read about it ,nobody knows the exact cause. As you can see I have researched the subject quite a lot. As for my past,I have been to hell and back.I had my first panic attack at the age of 12,not an anxiety attack,a panic attack. I had 9 major depressions recognised by doctors.From age 22 to 30 ,one every year.Then I started rebuilding myself mentally and physically.Over the years ,I stopped my panic attacks,my agoraphobia,my fear of everything,and 5 years ago ,I agreed to let doctors treat me for my manic depression that had come back after my 4 th hearth operation. At the age of 61 ,anxiety,panic,finally disappeared,with the treatment I received.I thought that this would never happen. To see a psy, for people like me that fonction very well in life, except for the dreams,I was told that my condition was not severe enough to have free treatments.I am retired can't afford a psy ,that I would have to pay. This I beleive was and is my karma.I have never been happier in my life for the last 5 years.There you have a part of my life . Again I thank you for taking the time to look at my request,and if you find something,please advise me .By the way the medication ,I am taking is not habit forming,and I am not stoned a bit. With thankfullness _/\_ loongdragon

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you for the background. I'm glad to hear that you are in a happier place today. But those dreams are troubling.

Can you share any details about them? You can share them with me privately in a PM, if you wish. If not, that is okay too. smile

It would be interesting to guide you through a past life regression since you believe your life challenges are the result of karma.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Koala
Koala
Dear Lori, Now they are simple .It's always about restaurations or antiques or old things that ,I am supposed to fix.I was a restaurator of antiques, was exploited for 8 years by one man.I know ,I let myself be exploited.Those old things,last night it was an old building ,that everything went wrong ,like always,because for 8 years I had to lie to customers about the pieces He was selling. My greatest quality is honesty,imagine having to lie to keep your job. The other source of terror,is my younger brother,he is the only remainder of the entire branch of my family.We never liked each other even if I tried .In the dreams he always puts me down. We have not seen each other in 10 years,have no idea where he lives.I am trying to contact him,to settle our differences, so that his part of the bad dreams disapear. There you have the 2 sources or main personnages in my dreams /nitemares. AS far as karma is concerned,if I am living it,it is my karma . I woke up maybe 1/2 hour ago ,awaken by the dream .My heart pumps up a storm and within minutes, I am happy almost blissfull. It's a life .My life.Afew hours of terror,for everyday a fantastic day. All your comments will be appreciated.I do not mind sharing publicly,because 3 to 5 % of the population have a life like that. If my case can help others,this will be aRight Effort. Thank you. loongdragon

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, your subconscious is dealing with the unresolved issues to allow your conscious mind freedom from fettering thoughts and angst during your waking life. It seems to be a pact you've made and are content with it.

Unfortunately, that indicates that your bad dreams will continue. But there is something you can try:

Try to dream your way to a resolution with your brother. Heal and make amends in a spiritual dimension. You can do this with lucid dreaming or conscious dreaming. Or simply visualize the entire *desired* outcome from start to finish while you are awake, just before you go to sleep, then tell your subconscious mind (by speaking this aloud or in your mind) to dream this scenario. Repeat nightly as necessary.

During meditation, visualize meeting your brother to talk out your feelings.

As for your dreams about your past job and having to lie to customers for 8 years, do you think it could be guilt that is haunting you? It is interesting to note that you say honesty is your greatest quality.

That tells me why this life experience came to you. You were offered an opportunity to experience dishonesty. The polar opposite. That is all. Let it go. Be thankful for the experience.

But since you prize honesty, I will be honest with you about this experience even though I would not bring this up with others: You say that honesty is your greatest quality but that was being spiritually challenged. If you were 100 percent convinced that honesty is your greatest quality, you would have chosen *not* to remain in a job that required you to be dishonest on a regular basis even if that meant you went homeless or hungry.

In no way am I judging you, I promise. I am an honest person but I do and have told white lies so I cannot be *that* honest.

I am telling you this so you can come to terms with your recurring dreams. It is my feeling that you could benefit from being honest with yourself first, then forgive yourself, and move on. You are an imperfect person striving to live a good life just like the rest of us. Perfection is not the goal. Living, with all its vast range of experiences, is your goal.

Experience! The best teacher.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
S
S
What great advice Lori! You really do have to get honest with yourself, how and why you react to things and situations. What gifts and flaws you might have must be spoken out loud to yourself and accepted. Then you go on....That is my own experience anyway; it is so great to constantly be learning about the human condition and being open to everything. Your insight is amazing Lori and I appreciate reading your posts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.