logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Had a great intermittent fast yesterday. Dinner last night was 3 oz feta and spinach stuffed salmon plus avocado, heirloom tomato, carrots, mushrooms, and mixed greens salad plus a fake beer and 1/2 banana and 1 tsp nutella. Love banana and nutella. It's one of my favorite desserts.

This morning I had 1 slice 12 grain w/ 1 tbsp all natural crunchy pb, 2 tbsp organic vanilla yogurt and about 8 organic raspberries plus 2 cups coffee w/half half.

I usually have my acai superfood greens smoothie for breakfast but was craving pb on toast today : )

Tired of skimping on carbs and not losing weight. Check out these helpful Hi Low Carb Diet Tips. They work!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Had a great fast yesterday and ended it with a home buffet. We had small amounts of all types of food leftover so everybody just ate a little bit of this or that.

I had a small portion of my more veggies than pasta tuna salad, with one avocado slice and 3 oz grilled chicken, 1 tbsp black beans with sprinkle of feta and spoonful of red peppers on a very small flour tortilla (like a mini burrito). I also had 1/2 a banana and a tsp. of crunchy nutella plus a fake beer.

Was not a huge dinner even though it was all kinds of foods so I woke up feeling super hungry. Thinking of making a 1 egg cheese omelette and a green superfoods blueberry blackberry banana smoothie.

My workouts yesterday were:
25 min. brazil butt lift cardio axe
24 min. bend it like beckham pilates workout (up on my Your Best Female Figure fb page if you want to see it)
10 min. stretching
then after dinner we went for an easy 20 min. walk

My workouts today are:
15 min. pilates band exercise resistance workout
8 min. sandbell waist training fatloss workout
20-40 min. yoga
*filming the first two and will be posting them here when they're ready

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 07/27/12 12:16 PM.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Made a very different green smoothie today with watermelon, banana, kale, yogurt, water, acai green superfoods, chia seeds and super orange electrolytes. Sounds like a weird mix but was actually pretty good and sweet. Color was bright green.

I'm not a big watermelon person but bought some for a cottage cheese, arugula feta salad so figured why not use it for a smoothie too. If I didn't have watermelon I would just use berries or half an orange.

Did you know that watermelon is an anti-inflammatory and also a great source of beta carotene? I had no idea. Read more watermelon benefits here: WHFoods Watermelon

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 08/02/12 02:18 PM.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Just noticed the other day that my high carb days seem to follow my hardest workout days. It's not something I planned just something my body seems to want. So my body seems to be carb cycling on it's own and following the high low no high low no low carb formula each week.

This is working really well with my quick fatloss workout plan. I finally got down to 115 lb a few days ago and looks like I might hit 114 lb in a few days. So my weight loss goal that I posted about a few weeks ago is happening : ) Gonna be flying on a trapeze with ease when I go back to aerial dance class!

I am still intermittent fasting every 4-7 days so that is my equivalent of a no carb day on carb cycling. Was so excited about my results that I posted my scale weight on fb. Taking another pic next week for accountability and to help motivate other people on my quick fatloss workout plan.

You can still get that plan for free through Aug. 15 on my fb page. All you gotta do is like Your Best Female Figure.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Just had a really good pasta salad for lunch. I made it with leftovers from the weekend.

1/2 cup cooked whole grain pasta
1/2 cup broccoli and carrot horseradish slaw
6 grape tomatoes
4 oz grilled chicken
1 tbsp mustard and mayo
mix cold ingredients in a bowl and eat

Tasty, light, and perfect for a hot summer day. It's been 110 degrees lately so no desire to cook at all!

Check out pics of some of my favorite healthy fatloss meals. So simple and great for weight loss and/or fatloss.

Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I'm intermittent fasting today but ending my fast around 7 p.m. with some healthy carbs, a little protein, and tons of veggies (both steamed and raw) plus a little red wine too.

My favorite carb meal this week was turkey, avocado, lettuce, hummus, carrot wrap and handful of blue corn tortilla chips.

Currently maintaining my 3 lb weight loss so consistently at 115 lb now for a few weeks. I think it's important to maintain a loss for a while before you continue losing. Hoping to lose a bit more by the time the holidays roll around though.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Alice - Weight Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.