Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
D
Hello, Everyone.
I had a weird dream and want your thoughts.

The dream started with me in a car going down an Interstate Highway. I do not remember any specifics of this part of the dream other than being in the car. Then the dream switched to a red dirt oval race track, no cars. Then I saw a line of people riding around the track on bicycles each with a small dog on a leash stretched out in front of the bike going around the track. The first rider a woman, in the line was wearing black clothing, riding a red bike, with a small terrier type dog � brown, and the dog�s lease was black. I remember watching the line of people and wondering why they were walking their dogs while riding a bicycle. . The surroundings included a wire fence around a red dirt oval race track. I only remember one conversation with the woman on the red bike. I was telling her that a section of the race track was slanted and she could get a better start if she started where the track began to slant downward. I woke up after she said �thanks.�

The dream occured during the following time period - I awoke at 1:30 am, went back to sleep and woke up again at 4:30 am. I was able to immediately recall the dream. The dream has remained in my memory during the day.

Looking forward to your thoughts.
Thank you.

Dean Ingalls, Vision Issues Editor

vision issues homepage

vision issues forum

Remember to sign-up for the Vision Issues Newsletter to get weekly updates!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oy Dean! I just wrote out a description - but then it disappeared. I have to run, but I'll be back later smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
D
Hi, Deanna.
I know the feeling! LOL.
Thanks for your time and input.
I'll check back later.

vision issues homepage

vision issues forum

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Dean! Let's try this again LOL!

First off, let me start by saying that most often every symbol in the dream represents some part of us. So the bike, dog, woman, these are all aspects of your own sub-conscious. So when I do a dream interpretation, I'm seeing everything as you, or me, and all connected.

Quote:
The dream started with me in a car going down an Interstate Highway. I do not remember any specifics of this part of the dream other than being in the car.

Okay, cars usually represent how we travel through life. You're on the road here - so I'd see it as just moving through life - especially since there's nothing notable happening.

Quote:
Then the dream switched to a red dirt oval race track, no cars.

Interesting - red is the color of passion. Dirt is different from pavement. Pavement is man-made - where earth is natural. Oval race track - so this is just going round and round and round. The point is not to get somewhere except where you've already been.

Quote:
Then I saw a line of people riding around the track on bicycles each with a small dog on a leash stretched out in front of the bike going around the track.

Bicycles are interesting - they are still a way to travel through life - but it's not as fast. And you see more than when you're driving.

Dogs are generally symbolic of friendship, loyalty and protectors.

Quote:
The first rider a woman, in the line was wearing black clothing, riding a red bike, with a small terrier type dog � brown, and the dog�s lease was black.

Woman - maybe the anima, or feminine - nurturing part of your spirit. Wearing black - a color of mystery. Red bike - passion. Again.

Quote:
I remember watching the line of people and wondering why they were walking their dogs while riding a bicycle.

I think I would wonder too wink

Quote:
The surroundings included a wire fence around a red dirt oval race track. I only remember one conversation with the woman on the red bike. I was telling her that a section of the race track was slanted and she could get a better start if she started where the track began to slant downward. I woke up after she said �thanks.�

Wire fence - a fence contains something - holds it in. In a way, it made sure they stayed on the track. Stayed where they'd just go round and round.

I think if this were my dream I'd wonder if I were, myself, going in circles somewhere in my life. I'd feel that I had the passion to move forward (red car and red bike), and the support to do so (dog and woman). Now it was just time to do it (better start on that track that slanted downward).

Anyway... that's a start smile

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
D
Hi, Deanna.
Thank you so much.
I agree with your interpretation. After losing my vision my life has at times gone in circles. I have struggled to find a direction. So, I understand why I would have the closed in track. I am searching for a passion or purpose I can be passionate about. So, the color red is appropriate.
One of my issues in life is transportation. Travel as a visually impaired person is similar to riding in the car in my dream - not seeing items as they pass is like riding in the car but not remembering any specifics.
You have given me much to think about with your statements.
Again, Thanks for taking the time to help.
Sincerely,

vision issues homepage

vision issues forum

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Dean, I'm so glad there was something there that could be of help!

I can't even imagine the challenge a visually impaired person must experience while trying to travel. I know without my glasses it would be a challenge - so I am very thankful for them!

Deanna Joseph

Parakeet
Parakeet
Dreams make no sense. All interpretations are subjective and probably wrong.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Yet for some people, Jim, dreams do make sense and help us in ways unique to the dreamer.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Since meds for fibro (and other conditions) impact the brain weird dreams are not uncommon but the symbolism may not be as significant as in a dream from an unmedicated brain.

HeyYou
Deanna i think you would be a great dream editor, just my opinion but you seem to know alot about it. i just applied to be the wiccan editor and i really hope i get it, i have my own website i was going to add dream to soon once i learn enough to write about it, if your interested check it out? ive had only a couple visitors so far, including myself lol however my name on it is Claira Nichole because i live in a small town where everyone judges and talks badly about everyone else so i was scared if one of them seen it while i was advertising then they would make fun of me but now i am proud of my knowledge on the subject and really dont care who makes fun of me. hope youll consider it id like to have someone to talk to about dreams, id like to learn more about interpreting the dreams,i have a couple books but im still learning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.