#743355 01/29/12 10:39 AM
M
Melwyn Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Dear Elleise,

I have been reading your articles and saw one which really caught my eye, so I am writing before heading off to bed. (It's now Monday 12.30am here)

As I am going on holiday Wednesday morning, I wanted to mention this before I leave.

I replied to another person's question regarding these things on the Astrology forum, but I think this subject really belongs here.

I will just copy what I wrote there to save time. I think this is the kind of thing you were referring to in your article on Spiritual Warfare. (Hope I'm not jumping the gun! but I am really keen to hear your thoughts, and the thoughts of others, before I depart.)

Here is what I wrote:

Yes. I do believe something is going on, but I tend to lean towards it being of a spiritual nature rather than an astrological one. (but it could be astrological)

To my observation, and senses, there seem to be two opposing forces in operation - if you like, a battle between what I would describe as 'good and evil'. I believe it is a certain 'energy' which I have actually felt. The 'dark, oppressive heaviness' - something which seems to affect people's minds and emotions.

Here is Australia, we have had a record number of unexplainable road accidents, often occurring in the same place, double the death rate of other years, riots unheard of before, people reacting with violence for practically no reason, and people doing things that seem completely without logic or forethought, like in the floods, driving, even with with babies aboard, through flooded roadways that are visibly under water, and not seeming to be aware of what they are doing, almost as if their actions are being directed by some invisible influence - and this is not by any means on a small scale. I have noted these changes since the start of 2012.

What you have described fits the picture exactly, and shows that this is not just happening in my country.

But what it IS that is sending people mad, and making them do things they would not normally do, is beyond my knowledge or understanding. But you are correct. Something IS going on in the atmosphere , and it's powerful and not nice.

I have also come across some very negative and imaginative thinking from some people I associate with, even to the point of paranoia and seeing lies and deception where there is none. I have had to deal (in a professional counselling capacity) with two people who are feeling suicidal at this time.

It is bizarre!

I'd appreciate your thoughts on these things. I have NEVER seen anything like this before!

With loving gratitude,

Melwyn.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
sometimes in life you are led to see what you need to see.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There has always been good and evil...

The difference, what I feel anyway, is a bit like where there's momentum before a fall.

So individuals who have a touch of sensitivity can expect to have moral confrontations on all levels, but in addition to this...

People who are (Spiritually-pure) can be met, succumbed to the wave of influence that can almost feel as if they're punishable but not punished (if that makes sense).

It's more, they are the front line. The craziest things they can expect to happen.

Their children, their husbands, their wives...all will be affected! Where will you stand kind of thing?

These Strange happenings are more a Spiritual affirmation a role call, to stand even stronger, not dismiss that inner journey, what brought you here to begin with

((hugs)) smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
M
Melwyn Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Thanks Elleise,

I have always had the gift of being able to sense evil the way a shark senses blood. It is often disturbing, but never wrong.

Being a 'sensitive' and having purity of thought and purpose comes at a cost, doesn't it?

I could never understand why I, who never lied and never intentionally hurt anyone, and who gave nothing but love and forgiveness should come under such hateful and often violent attack from others. (Usually because someone else had lied to protect themselves.) The more I loved, the greater the hatred that was directed at me.

I've always had proof, and (proof of my innocence in a recent lie about me is now with my lawyer - just in case! But because of who, and what I am, I can't bear to hurt the one who is misrepresenting me and causing others to believe what is not fact.

Back in 1975 I lost my job rather than present the proof (which I had in writing, as I have now in this recent misrepresentation) of my innocence to the Manager, because it would have resulted in the person who had lied losing not only her job, but her registration as a RN. I remember, at the age of 10, crying because the boys (about 15 of them) who had been bullying me, were taken out and caned. I can't bear for anyone to suffer, whether they deserve it or not. My parents thought I was gutless, because I would not 'fight back' and I wondered if I was some kind of freak. When I think of all the times I let someone blame me for what THEY had done, rather than see THEM punished and hurt, I wonder how I ever survived!

And now, to see all this violence and to 'feel' all the hatred being put out into the ether, well, it makes me, and other spiritual friends wonder just where this is leading.

Sometimes I wish I didn't 'feel' the pain of the world, but there has never been a time in my life when I didn't, and I don't know how to 'turn it off' after having this 'gift' since the age of 2! It HAS helped people because I've been able to be there at the right minute, and it has warned me of dangers (when I've listened!) and it has also saved lives. But gee, now, it is a cross.

When I leave on my holiday on Wednesday, I'm longing to be able to simply 'BE' without picking up these hateful thoughts from people. But worse than the hate and false judgements flying around, are the screams of the children and the creatures, and the cries of despair of the aged. It might sound all great and wonderful to be able to tune in to people's souls and know their pain and their thoughts, but it is a NIGHTMARE!

All I seem able to do is pray for those I 'hear and feel' because I feel so helpless. I 'saw' 9/11 two days before it happened. I also saw the Japanese tsunami. I have NEVER got that terrible sound of panic and screaming out of my head.

Perhaps I am not grounding myself properly.

Anyway, that is the deepest I have ever shared with anyone, EVER! but Elleise, you know me and you understand how it is. If you can help, I am reaching out with hope and faith, and putting it up here on the forum in case it might help others who are experiencing the same.

With love and blessings,

Melwyn.

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
i don t think you can burden yourself with the ain of the world as this is not the end of it,there is i believe a need totransform that pain to understand it so it doesn t become a burden.at that point it becomes a gift.
a lot of people say i hurt them,but i learned one thing which is that it is their ego that was hurting,and that s good for them,most of those peoplefeel threatened by what i am or my ideas.
evenif you are yourself you still going to hurt people, but in the end you re not hurting them they dothe action of hurting and they can choose not to by understanding their pain instead of trying to have power over it and then return the pain to you.
you just feel the pain ofthe world because your eyes are set on it like you could find satan in a cookkbook just because you re seton it.your situation is notthe end it is just something that has to be transformed.what you see is what you are as long as you see it outside it won t transform asyou have to be able to goto the source which is yourself and notthe outside world.
there s a time i was taking people s pain on me and was seeing the pain everywhere and it kept me in pain until i understood that they chose to be in pain and thatif i realy wanted to help them they had to chose nottobe in pain anymore but also i couldn t be doing it while being in pain.
pain is not the end,it s the beginning for growth only you have to immerse yourself into the pan and see how it grows.nothing is set and change is always possible as it is a prerequisite for growth.
somepeople youmeet on your path are weak and you hurt them but you you don t know it you re just who you are,would that be your fault then or did you just put the finger on something that they need to look at that can make them grow?
people hurt me all the time where i live and they do it on purpose,they carry knives when they talk to me and direct them at my heart.sometimes they are conscious sometimes they aren t.i obviously don t need it.
there s a time i tune off from allthse things and the amount of ergy itdeamnds to stay cut off is big,the only way is to go through understand it and come out on the otherside.
if people hurt they should understand there is something wrong with them,cause you can say one thing toa person and she ll be alright and then the same to the next and she ll be hurting.you can t kill yourself because someone hurts.

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/30/12 04:37 AM.
M
Melwyn Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Thank you Gemineye for your input and thoughtful suggestions. I have some important points to comment upon.

"you just feel the pain ofthe world because your eyes are set on it like you could find satan in a cookkbook just because you re seton it"

My eyes are not set on anything other than the Christ Light and my own path. I do not decide, or make any conscious or unconscious effort to be aware of the suffering of others. It is something I've experienced since I was too young to even know what the pain of others was about. It is like a clairvoyant receiving messages and mental pictures. It is not something I 'do' - it is something that 'happens'.

I am an Empath. I always have been, but lately the power has increased enormously over the last year, and this is why I am now finding it difficult to manage. I am in an aged body, and it is harder to cope. You young people are yet to learn what it is to be old and frail!

"what you see is what you are as long as you see it outside it won t transform asyou have to be able to goto the source which is yourself and notthe outside world."

No, what you THINK is what you are. What I 'see' is what IS.

How to deal with what we see is another question, and relevant here. What I 'think' is what I am, and that is a servant of the Christ. Jesus the Christ is the only one who has knowledge and authority on 'who and what I am', and the inner truth of my Soul. Everything else is speculation and presumption. The Source is within, and the source is GOD. What I 'tune in to' to coin a phrase, is what is 'inside' others, and because we are ONE, it is also inside of me. It is not my pain (I have enough of my own!) but because every living creature is a part of me, and I a part of them, I 'know' their pain and feel it, not in my body, but in my soul - in my mind, in my heart. We are ONE. There is no inside and outside for me, because all are of the one Spirit, human, animal, vegetable and mineral. That is my belief and experience. What happens in the microcosm happens in the macrocosm. Christ said, 'For as much as you have done it to the least of these my brethren, you have done it to me'. This is my understanding. As the Christ within us awakens, we feel this 'oneness' with all the Universe. So when evil is done to another, you feel it. It has nothing to do with the Ego. Quite the opposite, and until you experience this, you cannot begin to understand it.

"there s a time I was taking people s pain on me"

This is a big difference Gemineye. I do not 'take on' anyone's pain. But in empathy, I 'know' it. I 'sense' it and feel WITH them as well as FOR them. This is the difference between sympathy and empathy.

What I am sensing now, since December last year, (in my country anyway) is evil at work. Evil in people's hearts and minds. We all unconsciously hurt people from time to time, but I am talking about destruction for no reason except pleasure in being destructive. Cruelty for the thrill of watching the small, the helpless and the vulnerable suffer. I also referred to the increase of public violence to a large degree. (riots in this country were almost unheard of until this year.) People are acting as if their brains have been scrambled, and they often are not aware, or are shocked afterwards to see what they have done. there is a dark heaviness in the ether - and I'm not the only one to sense it. I am not referring here to common occurrences. I am speaking of bizarre happenings. I am not 'thinking them up' or 'taking them into myself'. I am able to 'feel' them and know what the victims and the perpetrators are feeling. What I see is humanity out of control.

I understand where you are coming from, but you do not know that of which I speak. You have missed the point. I am not on a physical plane here, but a spiritual one.

It is something very different. I am what is commonly called a 'mystic' and I find that this infuriates people! I do find it difficult to understand, though, why people so often return love with hatred. Like the 'good Christian lady' who once told me that she was praying for me to go to hell, and wished she could legally stone me to death, as in the Old Testament, just because I was a healer, (using crystals) and she considered it witchcraft! Ignorance is a terrible thing. The attitude that - if you don't understand it, or if it's different, then KILL it! Oh, this poor, poor planet!

I send love and gratitude for your caring. It is the thought that counts. Bless you for your loving response.

Melwyn.

Last edited by Melwyn; 01/30/12 11:13 AM.
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
ok melwyn forget it,i didn t miss the point.you re mystic you want to turn it off,i understand ,peace!you re old and frail in your body but you re on the spiritual plane,i think my soul is older than my body,thanks for being so spiritual.
yeaaaaaah!and i know that other guy who says his name is legion and that there are many,like you know, he s got lots of different names but is the same person.
i just picked up on the knots.i know lots of people who are empath and they don t take it on them,they sill have a life of their own they arenot submerged,being a mystic is once you ve attained that understanding.empathy is not all you have to learn how it works and then couple it with other gifts.
it was good fun cheers!!
ps: please don t be stoned to death!

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/30/12 12:32 PM.
M
Melwyn Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
M
Dear Gemineye, YES! Now we are on the same wavelength!

I do have a life apart from the one I speak of here, in fact, a very buy one in the public eye. Age slows me down, but I'm not a quitter. I admit I seek solitude now, after living most of my life in the forefront, socially and in business - many different callings and professions plus an academic background which kept me in busy social surroundings. Now, in my twilight years I yearn for peace and quiet, but it seems I have other work to do which is even more demanding. I guess I'm doubting my physical strength to take on more at my age. I know the Divine Love never hands you more than you can handle, but I have felt overwhelmed.

I don't really ask for the gift to be turned off, that would make me someone I am not, but I have asked for help in dealing with what is happening at present. I also need to know what best to 'do' with this awareness! Something is brewing - and is appears to be on a world-wide scale. Psychics, mystics, and spiritually sensitive people all over the world seem to be 'picking up' on this 'vibration' or however one might describe it. I'm sure you have too! There are two distinct energies - a powerful one which I would describe as spiritual LIGHT, for Good, and a power that is dense and dark - for Evil. This is why Elleise's article on Spiritual Warfare caught my eye, because that is exactly how I 'feel', 'sense' it. This was the main reason for my enquiry, and asking how to deal with it.

Transmuting it is something I've been doing for over 65 years - I had to learn early on how to do this! But as you grow older, your physical strength does not equal your spiritual strength anymore, and the spirit becomes the major player in your world. You become even MORE sensitive as you draw nearer to your physical death (and I've jumped back from that door three times in the last 18 months!)So when you are aware of terrible things, your spirit copes, but your body fails. My spirit keeps my body fit enough to handle what has to be handled, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I am still a human on the physical plane, even though my spirit is not rooted here.

Dear Gemineye - your words about blending empathy with other gifts is SO TRUE. It is all about harmony and balance. At present, I am out of balance I think - with too much weight on the upper chakras. I need to strengthen the lower ones. As much as we love to live with our heads and hearts in 'Heaven' we are creatures of flesh living in a physical world, and need to be equipped for that. As I suspected in my previous post. I am in need of GROUNDING!

Thanks for your patience and caring. I shall leave on my holiday tomorrow now, with greater understanding.

Bless you!

Melwyn.

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
i read elleise's article but couldn t really get it for some reason,maybe i got something else like a sentence only.what i know is that it triggered things.
i m a bit in a trapped position right now, but i met a psychic last month and she told me too that something was brewing.i think something is always brewing,and it is also relative to your divine work,things you can t see sometimes cause you dont need to and you re not aligned with them.
but she also told me to be ready.i just have this thing that my position right now is one of entrapment but also that it has something to do with my divine work.there s likea part where i dothe everyday worl like healing and all that stuff but then there s like also a higher calling that is even higher than that,something on a large scale.lots of peopletlk about things but ot many got it from inside their heart a lot ofthem spread things they ve read or things they re led to believe.i ve had this time of empathy when i was young and couldn t bear it i was kind of tired to feel all this,i didn t turn it off,but something made me turn it off,someone and other people tried to prevent me to do something.and i got trapped.maybe lots of other people go through those things too.lots of us come here since many lives to prepare for something that has been announced since aeons.twice angels asked me to do something,and to tell the truth if i m deluded i prefer to wait and see.i don t bother about the world anymore cause somehow somewhere i know i need to be centered for when the time comes,but i can see what s going on feel it but i don t react to it cause i need to keep moving and if there are crossroads then so be it.maybe that is where the grounding comes into play and if i wasn t grounded in that area i d be swept off my feet maybe.
somaybe that s what elleisse means just to keep moving on your path cause wherever you go the higher calling will be there.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Melwyn,

I think things will look or maybe it's "feel" different - brought more into focus? I don't have the exact words. But how it comes to me is panning for gold...debris sifting through with 3 or 4 of the more prominent nuggets remaining.

As an empath myself, there is a level of discomfort. I shut mine off for 3 years to be exact. I basically threw the "gift" back at God and put myself in exhile/hiatus for around 7 years total. I became depressed after 3 years. It felt like a 3-D colorful world, gone flat, B & W.

As an empath you don't always look for it, but you can get into modes where it's hard to rise about the needless suffereing. As human beings we're milleniums behind where we should be. Dumbed down and topical as a society which is why one of the things I stress is avoiding long periods of isolation...

But, emapthy used to hit me in waves, without seeing or looking. I used to come into work, take not even 5 steps through the front door and it would feel like I ran into a rubber wall. I'd say something like, "Gosh, what happened? It feels like someone just died in here." And someone just did. The family was making financial arrangements with the broker.

The office space had 2 offices and a waiting room and neither of us could see the other person, but for coming through the front door and then you could only see the person coming from the outside in.

Things like that happened more times than I could count and it became a running joke w/me. Brokers would ask me if the market would close up or down, horse races, etc.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.