logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 145 1 2 3 4 144 145
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Thanks Dianne & Jilly for your concern - this morning was back to my "peaceful" walk into the office smile = stress level back to zero!!!

Hi VintageGS, yes going back to work if it is something that is not really you, can create "unhealthy" stress. If you don't mind my asking - do you have any career dreams?

Reason for asking:
Sometimes this helps us to have HOPE that we will get to a point where we do have some stress - this is part of life, keeps us alert/lol - but eliminate a lot of the "unhealthy" stress - the stress that kills folks!!!! Too many of us don't realize the damage "unhealthy" stress do to our body. We are ALWAYS here for you and thanks SO MUCH for stopping by and chatting smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Yesterday I had some stress - was on a first date that I did not have time for and am not sure went well.

Today I have the day off from the demands of other people!YES! I am looking forward to chilling out and getting things organized.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
LOL Jilly, good for you!!!!

Bottom line, you are on a NEW adventure and making adjustments - way to GO...

Me, medium stress levels today. Had an uneventful walk to work, no trains to try to outrun so as not to get stuck on the other side smile smile smile It is in the 20's this morning - thank goodness for "hot flashes"... Kept me warm until I could get to the local store to stop and get a sample of my favorite coffee "hazelnut" with "hazelnut" creamer = delicious. Chatted with the store clerk, then headed on the final stretch to the office.

Guess what, someone at the office I work out of 16 hours a week freelancing, gave me a second-hand laptop yesterday. God is so GOOD!!! Now to keep it away from Sylvester's family - they tore up the one he had gotten me from a pawn shop.

Hugs,
A

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 01/03/12 09:29 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
mmm, I love hazelnut. And protect your new laptop! Why did they tear it up?

Today I have a meeting with my new clinician, and I am a little nervous - everyone so far has said she is hard and unpleasant. I will bring my little medical binder and see if that helps her like me a little.

I am hoping she can help me with the little matter of the pinkeye too. If not I will need to work a visit to a different dr in. Maybe I will call her now and see if she will want to see me apart from the clinician.

Other than those medical things I have the rest of the day to work on organizing, cleaning, and resting.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
His family has no "respect" for his stuff and felt they were going to do the same with mine(lol). I am working on getting a LARGE trunk so that I can lock up my stuff when I begin to travel. With my NEW laptop (well, second-hand/lol) - I can now follow my heart - travel to Atlanta, Georgia in search of some much needed freelance income.

My stress level, calm, finally realizing that only God can resolve my lack of income since 12/10/11(lol). But I still feel ashamed when I get home with ZERO to contribute to the household although Sylvester says he does not mind. I do frown

Originally Posted By: Jilly
mmm, I love hazelnut. And protect your new laptop! Why did they tear it up?

Today I have a meeting with my new clinician, and I am a little nervous - everyone so far has said she is hard and unpleasant. I will bring my little medical binder and see if that helps her like me a little.

I am hoping she can help me with the little matter of the pinkeye too. If not I will need to work a visit to a different dr in. Maybe I will call her now and see if she will want to see me apart from the clinician.

Other than those medical things I have the rest of the day to work on organizing, cleaning, and resting.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
You are lucky your mate is cool about this. I'd accept that contentedly - it should take some of the pressure off you. smile

I did see my clinician, who is fine. I don't know why some people don't like her. maybe they are just sensitive. Or maybe since I was prewarned my expectations were already low. That can happen.

Today I don't feel very good, so to keep my stress level down, I am lying low and not leaving the house.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
LOL Jilly, that will get old really fast as he is used to being used by folks.

So I am not getting comfortable with his acceptance.

I guess I have ALWAYS been very "hard" on myself and he says I am - but it is all about my insides.

I have the office to myself = totally enjoying not having my boss around smile smile smile = normal stress level.

You are lucky your mate is cool about this. I'd accept that contentedly - it should take some of the pressure off you. smile

I did see my clinician, who is fine. I don't know why some people don't like her. maybe they are just sensitive. Or maybe since I was prewarned my expectations were already low. That can happen.

Today I don't feel very good, so to keep my stress level down, I am lying low and not leaving the house.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Ah, if he is used to be used that can be weird.

Today I am so glad I have nothing on my calendar. I have a list of things I could do, but nothing I must do.

And I slept in too. Looking like a great weekend.

V
Wolf
Wolf
V
Today the stress level is at zero and after the week I had that is quite an accomplishment!

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Good for you Jilly, we all need to sleep in once in a while.

Ah, if he is used to be used that can be weird.

Today I am so glad I have nothing on my calendar. I have a list of things I could do, but nothing I must do.

And I slept in too. Looking like a great weekend.

Page 2 of 145 1 2 3 4 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.