Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
It sure can be done, Dave.

I know because I have had depression off and on in the course of my life. It seems that certain events will trigger it. There were times that counseling helped for me, and I took the initiative to get help. If you have the right counselor it can make all the difference. I have had a few counselors in my lifetime, but they are not all the same. The real good ones are rare and really stand out. My last counselor is one of those people.

However, there were times where I got myself out of my depression all on my own, and that is what I am doing now. It is a process, and it can be very painful to emerge yourself in it to face the pain, but it can be done and you can come out of it if you have the mind focus.

Peace to you, Dave and Gemineye.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
WE MADE IT!!!! WE ALL CAN!!!!

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
yes dave,however...as you say it can be done!that s the main thing,no excuses!!!!
who can really abondon you but yourself,and then cause a depression...
you can t ask frompeople not to abandon you cause it is an illusion...

Last edited by gemineye006; 01/01/12 11:14 AM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
yep. yep.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
soon the rest of the world will find what we found !

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
God Morning Beloved Brothers and Sisters !!!

It's a new day !!!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Greetings, dear Burt.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
K
Gecko
Gecko
K
Hi, Burt!

I feel ya. I would if I could, too. frown

I'm going through some really difficult things right now, and I normally sink into at least a mild depression (or worsening of my depression) this time of year, anyway.

Sometimes I wish EVERYONE could experience major/clinical depression FOR ONE DAY, so they could understand what it feels like, and how difficult it is to live with. Experiencing it is the only way to understand it, but some will never know. We just have to avoid those insensitive people, if possible. If we can't avoid them, we have to remember that they absolutely have no clue.

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
K
Gecko
Gecko
K
So, Dave..."puss bucket HELL," huh? LOL! I've never heard that before. Not sure what that is, but it sounds pretty bad! So glad you were able to get through your hell! Peace right back at 'cha!

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Kitten - Depression
Hi, Burt!

I feel ya. I would if I could, too. frown

I'm going through some really difficult things right now, and I normally sink into at least a mild depression (or worsening of my depression) this time of year, anyway.

Sometimes I wish EVERYONE could experience major/clinical depression FOR ONE DAY, so they could understand what it feels like, and how difficult it is to live with. Experiencing it is the only way to understand it, but some will never know. We just have to avoid those insensitive people, if possible. If we can't avoid them, we have to remember that they absolutely have no clue.

Connie my fianc�e has Cyclothymic disorder and I have full-blown Bi-Polar Manic.

Through a great deal of suffering and a whole-hearted throwing ourselves upon The Rock of Christ -- The Living Jesus Christ, not some dead guy on a cross -- God arranged for Connie and I to be in Florida because SAD is real serious for us. e.g. Connie endured a 25-year loveless marriage, and I ended up in mental hospitals every time I broke up with a girl !!!

We would be dead or a ward of the state if God did not intervene.

Ask and you shall receive.

The negative forces rampant upon this planet get you soooo lowww that you feel not worthy to ask because they know the eternal cosmic laws of free-will love, wisdom and power a whole hell of a lot better than we do.

Once you pray, know, read, study and Intuit that we live in a cosmos of Light.

And that We Are Royal Children of The GOD of LOVE Father and Mother...

And, the universe was created for us as our playpen to learn our lessons...

Then to hell with the negative forces because they will be dealt with in God's Time not ours !!!!

Sincerely,

Burt B.

Last edited by Burt B.; 01/09/12 01:30 PM.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.