Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Shark
Shark
O
Ah, Gemineye, you are so perceptive. The word 'monster' is appropriate! Send me a private message and I will tell you the whole story! I don't want to put it here publicly, as it isn't nice. May frighten or disturb someone.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi OneAlone smile

One of the big differences between astral travel and dreaming is what is controlling the dream. If you are consciously controlling the dream, you are lucid dreaming. If you are consciously controlling the dream AND felt the vibration of leaving your body, you are astral traveling. If you are NOT consciously controlling your dream, then your sub-conscious mind is controlling it - and you are in the dream state.

Dreams, even though they are subconscious, can take many forms. They can jump around, go back and forth, be in color, black and white, vivid, misty, and you can be a participant or an observer. They can be powerful, gentle, shocking. They can cause us to experience deep peace, or wake us with an adrenalin rush.

When dreams are subconsciously guided, they are processing something; events, fears, challenges, etc.

So OneAlone, I would say, first off, that if your dream wasn't consciously controlled, it was likely some other type of dream.

But, if you really feel it was astral, I do believe that even if we can't interact with those who are awake (in most cases) when we are astral, we can call for help.

One time I WAS astral, and there was the spirit of a woman in my house. She had recently died. She kept repeating over and over how she hurt, and she held her stomach. I tried to tell her she was dead, there was no pain, etc. She could not hear me. So I just called in the angels. She was enveloped in a white light and taken away.

I know that's not a living person, but I do believe if we happen upon something, there must be a reason, and calling in for help is always an option.

So sorry to hear you had such a frightening and frustrating experience. Those are so yuck!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

O
Shark
Shark
O
Dear Deanna,

I was in control of where I was, (I was observing the drama from the level of the ceiling, and saw it all from above.) I did not see myself enter. I just seemed to 'arrive there' and was watching with interest as a mother and her little girl were looking at sculptures and paintings. It appeared to be a crypt in an old 16th century (or earlier) stone church.

As I was up high, I could see the whole room. And that was when I spotted someone else there - hiding.
This person had just committed a crime, and the child was about to stumble in on it.

That's as much as I can say here.

I went into a panic because I didn't know what to do. I felt helpless because I had no physical form.

Next I knew, I was jolted awake.

I think there are lessons for me to learn from this dream.

You may remember that I mentioned, a long space back, that I feared having power because I felt I'd once used it for the wrong reasons. (I had a memory - and a strong feeling, of being able to knock people unconscious by simply pointing an index finger at them.)

I thought of this after this 'dream' and wished I'd tried it in that situation - on the person who was advancing toward the little child. But that may not have been the way either. Better to warn the mother and child and leave the other alone.

O
Shark
Shark
O
Perhaps it even happened to see IF I would 'fall back' and resort to the use of 'old magic' - or if I had advanced beyond that.

That's a thought! Was it a TEST?!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Wow, I was going to say library...

Like a basement of a library, but the building is old. Maybe it used to be a church? It's very interesting.

I know when I have dreams such as these, they're different from, just dreams. They're more 3 dimensional to say the least actually.

You may have permeated time barriers, which to this day, I believe full heartedly, we have the ability to do. We just don't have the science to prove it quite yet, but my feeling is we will.

Right now science is restricted by what governs and what governs is still quite superficial.

People that have these abilities are leaps and bounds ahead of it all. They don't need someone else to tell them it's real.

I'm so glad you're here smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ya, it could have been a test! I whole-heartedly believe we are tested in our dreams - especially throughout periods of intense spiritual growth.

I also thought what Elleise said was interesting about possibly crossing a time barrier; I think we do this more than we realize.

When I've felt tested in my own dreams - and also felt like I was completely lost as to what to do, I would do a journey with my guide and ask them to be with me to re-create the event, or ask them for the input. And I'd make the effort to remember to call out to them for guidance during other dreams (though sometimes I'd space on that).

I really do hope it was a test for you; it's awful to have to worry about it being anything else.

(((Hugs)))

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.