Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#734340 12/26/11 08:21 PM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
anyone feelslike wanting to die not in the negative sense,but just wanting to stop living cause everything sucks here but unfortunately you can t die cause forces prevent you from doing so but you d really like to and instead you just keep waiting til the day comes and wonder if you ll be able to hold on til then.
death won t really change a thing you ll be just as bad off as here,it ll be just easier because you wouldn t have to worry about a body which then doesn t make it fair,i know.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
gemineye006 #734341 12/26/11 08:26 PM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
if death is not a transformation in that sense it might just be destruction,but you don t really feel that way,it s just that there are places you don t want to be butyou have to stay.

gemineye006 #734345 12/26/11 08:36 PM
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Brother, I wish that I had all of the answers to this situation, but I don't. Just listen to yourself though, You speak about things that are real!! The things that you have been through in life are teaching tools. How we communicate with each other is hard to do at first because we have all come from such different backgrounds. None of us can do that immediately.

I don't care how the weather is, or how Aunt Tille is doing or how the crops are!! I want to talk about the stuff that has some substance. You have that stuff!! Stick around, O.K.??? dave

gemineye006 #734346 12/26/11 08:40 PM
G
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
G
no worries ancient!

gemineye006 #734360 12/26/11 09:59 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: gemineye006
anyone feelslike wanting to die not in the negative sense,but just wanting to stop living cause everything sucks here but unfortunately you can t die cause forces prevent you from doing so but you d really like to and instead you just keep waiting til the day comes and wonder if you ll be able to hold on til then.

I think and feel THE EXACT SAME WAY !!

death won t really change a thing you ll be just as bad off as here,it ll be just easier because you wouldn t have to worry about a body which then doesn t make it fair,i know.

Death changes nothing. If you're a cheating drug dealer here, you will be there. If you are kind, sweet, honorable and decent here... you will be there.

gemineye006 #734364 12/26/11 10:23 PM
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
You guys are in agreement!! There is nothing that I can ad at this point that will be of benefit. Taking a break so that I can do the thing that I have to do now. I've been saying that for a time but now but I do have to break away. Will be in and out. Glad that your staying gemineye!! dave

gemineye006 #734372 12/26/11 10:42 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Yes, please stay with us, gemineye. We have a lot to learn from each other.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
gemineye006 #734379 12/26/11 11:13 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
If one is talking about death in a psychological sense, well that would be a living death in a pit of pitty. Anyone can do this and stay in that pit as long as they want. No one can help unless the 'pitty pit person' calls out with their spirit for help. That is when the Lightworkers come in, or the Lantern Carriers. Yet if the person cries for help before jumping into the pit, the Lightworker or Lantern Carrier will be there with Love and Light and there will be no pit!!!

Help cannot be given to one who does not want it.

Death in the physical sense is the end of one existence and the beginning of another. We are here on Earth to learn specific lessons specific to each individual's needs and spiritual growth. It is like a grade school. If you fail the current year (grade/life) then you will have to do it over again with the same hard core lessons to learn. We will have to take the grade (life) over and over till we pass and can go on to the next higher grade (realm).

I certainly would not want to do this life over again. I have learned valuable lessons, have grown immensely, yet went through a lot of struggles and sorrow to learn and get to where I am now -- and I still have more to learn. Regardless of what life throws at me, I will not wish this life away. When it is my natural time to go on to the next realm, I will be ready.

Life is never easy. The easy way out is to end it or wish it to end. Why? Just to have to do it again? And in the process dump sorrow on those who so love you?

For one to leave this plane of existence when their natural time comes is hard on those who are left behind. Yet time heals and we know the one who passed over is at peace.

For one to leave because they chose or wished death is a disaster that can bring others to their own death from sorrow, or cause immense pain they cannot heal from. And for what purpose? *

If you love others, you will rise above all battles within or without and do what you can to not hurt them. The first thing though, above all else, is to love yourself.

PS: * Not to mention that you will seriously tick off the Great Mother, or God. Now I certainly would not want to tempt that fate.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
gemineye006 #734380 12/26/11 11:16 PM
O
Shark
Shark
O
Dear Gemineye,

I've not written to you before, but this is a topic I know a great deal about, so I feel I must talk with you.

First of all, people usually want to die because of pain and torture, or grief, or loneliness. They want it to end. They want to go to a 'happier place' if there is one, or to just cease to exist if there isn't. (Just silence and nothingness is a comforting thought sometimes!)

I once wished there WAS just 'nothing' and tried to live as an atheist for some time. For me, the thought of 'continuing in any form' was too horrific to even consider. I just wanted to END - permanently.

Three times in my past I came close to suicide.

Interestingly enough, it was not fear that stopped me. It was love. Love for my parents, who would have been devastated. And love for those who had been my torturers. I could not leave them with my death on their conscience. So I lived, and I continue to live, NOT for myself, but for others.

I realized then that love is the main lesson we learn on this planet. It makes the difference between life and death, joy and pain, war and peace, spiritual awakening or stagnation.

It became my aim in life to give love, no matter how I felt in my body and mind. LOVE was my purpose, love was my reason for incarnation and for my very being. Without love, I am dust.

Do not be discouraged, my friend. Look up! See the sun shining, and the blue of the sky. See the trees rising to the heavens; smell the flowers and know that every drop of dew, every snowflake, every grain of sand is witness to LOVE - the love of the Great Spirit. The beauty is not by chance - it reflects a greater beauty, that BEAUTY of which it is a part, a physical manifestation of - in part.

Heaven or Hell are HERE! They are within you. You can be in Heaven right now - simply by going within - to your sacred centre, but remaining with your feet firmly planted on Mother Earth - where you have incarnated for a reason.

Our brothers and sisters here will take your hand, and gently lead you. Please stay?

gemineye006 #734383 12/26/11 11:32 PM
I have a very good friend whose brother took his own life early this year. My friend and the brother were so close all their life. My friend is now seriously fighting for his own survival and trying to find the answers that will keep himself alive with hope for something, anything, to take away the devastating pain. He is fighting to stay alive, to find the will to live to find love again and to trust again.

I asked what can I do for you? He said talk with me, every day, every day! This dear man is fighting demons within and without to find life and joy again and had little hope till he reached out for help. He is going through all this because his brother ended his own life. I do not know where the brother is on the other side or what he is suffering, but I do know what my friend is suffering and it is beyond anything I have ever suffered.

Believe me -- Love is the answer. Love is healing. Reach out, always reach out before even thinking about ending life physically or psychologically.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.