logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Diana, you say it so very well:

"The spirit of life is God's gift to all His living creatures human or animal. Life or what makes us alive is the spiritual essence or soul. The animal or human body is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. Without the spiritual essence we are without life."

Very nice.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Thank you Phyllis. Though it sounds like something from your kind heart than mine. I do admire you my friend.

C
Shark
Shark
C
This has certainly been an interesting read. A fertile egg can't be form by any species of animal without a male and a female unless the animal is capable of fertilizing their own egg. I believe there are some animals capable of this. Either way, an egg, especially a chicken egg isn't going to hatch unless it is kept warm, turned, and so forth.

Quote:
"The spirit of life is God's gift to all His living creatures human or animal. Life or what makes us alive is the spiritual essence or soul. The animal or human body is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. Without the spiritual essence we are without life."

That is pretty sensational and so true.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
This is an interesting topic. Can anyone explain the Yeti? I know it is somewhat off topic. Is it another form of humanoid species that was never discovered?

Diana, it seems to me that you have a very gentle, kind soul and such a good heart. The love and concern you express for animals, the kindness and goodness that comes through when you chat with people, all comes from within you and lets your spirit shine forth.

You are a good friend. May all the love and goodness you give to others, including those precious animals, come back to you this New Year. Bless you.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
PS: Diana, I wish you would join us in the Goddess thread in the Spirituality forum. We talk about so many things related to spirituality, God, self worth, love of self and all Creation, all kinds of things. Deanna is such a lovely and open-hearted soul and it is so comfortable being there. You would be a wonderful asset to the group.

I am so glad you brought up this topic on Creation and Evolution. It really opens up a lot of discussion and makes people reflect and ponder.

Last edited by Phyllis - Appalachia; 12/28/11 03:52 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
C
Shark
Shark
C
I think this has been a wonderful topic. It really has gotten me thinking about a lot of things. I feel it has changed my life to the better. I see a lot of changes coming this New Year. Thank you all for helping me to become a better person.

Phyllis - Diana I have met in person, she is everything you said and more. She gives until it hurts and then she gives some more.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I would love to look into the Goddess thread in the Spirituality forum. I will check it out soon. I have done a great deal of soul search since starting this thread. It has been a learning experience.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Ahh Calla. I have done a lot of things wrong in life as well as good I guess. Next you will tell everyone my picture is ten years old wink I feel a strong connection to animals and mother earth. It is almost as if you can hear her speak. A soft whisper or a suggestion. Not sure how to describe it.

G
G
Wow, there are some unique perspectives here. As long as we are alive we will probably never know the answers. There are always more questions than answers it seems. What is some of the evidence that prove advanced societies existed long ago? This is fascinating.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.