logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: onealone
The doggie 'after the party' is the first girl I ever had. She lived to be 16 and a half. I called her 'my little angel' which in truth, she was.

WoW that's Cool !! cool

Connie my partner used to be the Dr. Doolittle during her growing up in the area of Big Stone Gap VA.

She said that when she had girls like your little doggie and they came in heat that she had to put diapers on them !!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
O
Shark
Shark
O
Phyllis, I like this! It is pretty close to what I have always believed.

I probably will lose all of you with what I'm going to say next, but that's OK. We all have our own paths and we learn in different ways. I'm just a bit odd because in my early years I did not trust humans very much. I communicated mainly with non humans. I know a lot of people believe that animals must have the human experience to 'reach our level'. I have never accepted this, or found it to be a fact in my own experience.

I believe they evolve alongside us, and that they can become 'Masters' in whatever species they happen to be. I have seen a budgie with a depth of spiritual advancement that would put many humans to shame! I have seen the very low, and the very high in animal and in human. But when you see it in an animal, or a little bird, it is something you never quite get over! I still marvel at the lessons I have learned from creatures around me - often wild creatures too. I have had them seek me out when walking in a forest, and walk with me, transmitting 'messages' to my soul - silently.

Then there was the most remarkable experience with a dolphin named Margot, at Sea World where I was doing my 'practical' in a Cetacean Paramedic Course with Project Jonah. Her 'lesson' with me lasted probably no more than 20 minutes, but I was never the same again. A changed person with a whole new understanding of Life. That was the beginning!

It is also a very humbling experience to meet a Goanna that is wiser than one's self, and more spiritually evolved!

They have been my greatest teachers in life, and for my first 13 years, my only close friends.

O
Shark
Shark
O
Originally Posted By: Burt B.
Originally Posted By: onealone
The doggie 'after the party' is the first girl I ever had. She lived to be 16 and a half. I called her 'my little angel' which in truth, she was.

WoW that's Cool !! cool

Connie my partner used to be the Dr. Doolittle during her growing up in the area of Big Stone Gap VA.

She said that when she had girls like your little doggie and they came in heat that she had to put diapers on them !!!

YES! I've had a female since who had one litter. In Season, she wore little knickers with a pad. It was hilarious the first time I put it on her. She walked like she had a broom up her bottom end!

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Dear Burt,

I so understand all you wrote above.

The message I was trying to convey in my post is basically what you are saying. I just started from the beginning of my thought/belief process.

I know for a fact that the real me is not my body, but my soul. My soul is the essence of who I am.

My Mother (God bless her soul) left us just 12 days ago. Mama and I are so close in spirit. During the first several days after Mama left Earth, I was with her on her spiritual journey. Every time I slept, I was with her, I heard her speaking with other spirits, greeting them and them greeting her. I heard the voices of many as I slept, and I traveled with Mama. She reached the place where beyond I am not allowed until I, too, leave Mother Earth.

Those of us left behind are still in the schools of knowledge here on Earth. When our time comes to depart, the joy we will experience is indescribable. My Mother is blissfully happy and at peace.

I often converse with Jesus or the Great Mother (some call her the Mother Goddess). Both of these messengers/guides are compassionate and loving and I find great comfort when being with them. They are helping me immensely as I pass through the stages of the loss of my Mother. I believe I am healing much quicker than most would during a time like this because of the peace I have found in knowing the truth of who we are and why we are here and where we go from here.

I so appreciate your thoughts and you sharing them with us.

Brother in Spirit, I love you.
Phyllis

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
God Phyllis, I Love You Dearly Blessed Sister of Mine.

Your words are so precious to me.

Why ?

Because I feel many times that I have wasted my life and caused myself and my family such unnecessary pain.

Yet, your words soothe me and let me know that the choices I made were bucking a planetary momentum and I did not reach out to the proper people in time to be able to function in the outside world.

But, It's OK because finding God and dedicating ourselves to spiritual things are the most important thing we can do.

-- Burt B.

Ohhhh! You have me crying now, Burt -- tears of joy!

Brother In Spirit

I have a book of Treasures
I hold so sacred and dear
Upon the pages it measures
Time from year to year

This is my precious book
Treasures always in my heart
Tearstained leaves at which I look
Tell me I am never apart

From those in truth I love
Who walk so gently beside me
Whether they are abiding above
Or here on Earth they guide me

Words of loved ones I do so need
Words that soothe and heal hurt
New words I now can always read
From my Brother in Spirit, Burt

Last edited by Phyllis Doyle; 12/10/11 06:08 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Onealone (I do wish you would change your name to NeverAlone),

I believe that animals have spirits. Several of my pets who have walked on to the spiritual world have returned to me off and on over the years. My little Boomer, an Australian Silky, sometimes visits me during the night and lays on my bed like he used to. He has not visited for quite awhile, but that is ok. At least I know he is at peace.

Native Americans believe that everything in Creation has a spirit -- the two-legged, four-legged, winged, finned, rooted, etc., all have a spirit. I am not of any Native American descent, but have a very close spiritual bond to the Lakhota, Hopi, and pacific northwest tribes. When I go out to gather sage or cedar for prayers or smudging, I thank the spirit of the plant for allowing me to use it's energies in healing rituals.

I feel the spirit of the plants, and I never take from them more than what I need for one purpose. This is one way I live in Harmony and Balance with Mother Earth.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
O
Shark
Shark
O
OH YES dear Phyllis, I SO RELATE to what you have written and experienced. YES! Plants, and even a pebble on the beach!

I seem to think in harmony with the native Americans. Perhaps I spent a past incarnation with them. I have often felt a deep bond with these people.
(Just think of the 'onealone' as referring to the 'one eye' my little dog is showing!) smile

O
Shark
Shark
O
I just had the thought come into my mind last night, where I was asked to share the message which I was given by whales in 1979, when I asked to know 'truth'.

It was simply these words:

"We are you, and you are we, and we are one with the whole of creation. EXPERIENCE that, and you will know all the truth you need for now."

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Most religions do recognize that animals have spirits through time except for Christianity. Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." (Genesis 1:260 or "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." (Genesis 9:3)

MANY religions do recognize that animals have souls from the Qur'ān Surah 6:38 "There is not an animal in the earth, nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are peoples like unto you".

Many religions accept the fact that animals have souls.

The spirit of life is God's gift to all His living creatures human or animal. Life or what makes us alive is the spiritual essence or soul. The animal or human body is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. Without the spiritual essence we are without life.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.