logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
When I get quiet in the forum I am soul searching. There was a lot of food for thought yesterday. I wanted to let you know I am still here and still very fascinated. I want to check out your link.

When you said there would be no need for death is that physical or spiritual? Please explain. If there is no need for death then there would be no need to bring souls down to a physical planet to inhabit a body to learn love, pain, joy, or grief.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Hey Angela! A can of worms is not a happy can of worms unless it is opened.

Isn't this all very fascinating! I have been rereading it trying to absorb everything.

What I know and feel is true and right is all right here. Interesting. More research is necessary.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Welcome to a fascinating topic Onealone! Isn't it an interesting time for this topic to come up smile

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Burt, how were you introduced to "Ashram?"

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
When I get quiet in the forum I am soul searching. There was a lot of food for thought yesterday. I wanted to let you know I am still here and still very fascinated. I want to check out your link.

When you said there would be no need for death is that physical or spiritual? Please explain. If there is no need for death then there would be no need to bring souls down to a physical planet to inhabit a body to learn love, pain, joy, or grief.

Every soul will return to the heart of God with or without an identity.

Souls who's rebellion is so gross that they could not balance their karma in aeons are given the mercy of the second death which is the spiritual death. Most people do not have to worry about this because most are children of God striving to become Sons and Daughters. There are however children of darkness from beneath who's only desire is to destroy souls.

The only death that is lawful for children of God is the death of the human ego which thinks it is separate from God.

Planet earth is a schoolroom but it is a very low level schoolroom akin to kindergarten -- we have lagged behind because we became vulnerable to laggard invaders 350,000 years ago who messed with our genetic code and placed animal like lust and hate within.

The struggle is for the spirit and soul to survive the density of this physical plane.

It is the most difficult plane but the most effective and rewarding because only here can you exercise complete free-will.

After the permanent Golden Age is established and death and hell are cast into the lake of sacred fire to be no more then we will enter rareified bodies in the matter universe as babies in the womb of matter to learn our lessons, but they will no longer have to be the gross lessons of war and hate and murder betrayal viciousness et. al.

We will no longer have to experience the Energy-Veil or EVIL first hand but can study it from afar like a college course as some evolutions do study us today.

They cannot get too close to get contaminated by the low vibrations of this planet.

We are in quarantine from the rest of the more evolved universe.

However, the universe is so vast as to have evolutions that are at about our current level and some behind so just like Jacob's ladder free-will determines if we go up in God Consciousness or Down in Debauchery.

You strive to go up the ladder by holding the hand of those more evolved than you e.g. The Ascended Masters and you hold the hand of those below your level of evolution as to assist.

This makes life exciting and one and infinitely new as new vistas of God-Consciousness are achieved both individually and collectively... and it goes on forever and it is pretty !!!

So, as we cry out to God and the higher powers in the universe to correct every wrong understand that we ourselfs have set up our own suffering by sending out bad energy millinia ago.

Everything returns to the sender to teach, not to punish.

There is no injustice in the universe and no evil.

Evil only exists in the consciousness that entertains it -- it is illusion it is not permanent.

Most people who are interested in the deeper mysteries of God have volunteered to come here to help from other systems of worlds.

However, in our hundreds of thousands of years of embodying upon this planet we have made karma with fallen ones -- the law forces us to confront them and them us to test us to see what we are going to do -- are we going to return evil with evil or are we going to return good to overcome the evil record between us?

We have the heaviest karma with family members.

Before we came into this embodiment, we sat before the karmic board and decided to embody in the family they suggested based upon karmic law and we went over our mission.

Unfortunately, when we get here we forget all of that because the law of forgetfulness is a law of mercy to give you a clean slate this time around.

It wouldn't be a test or a quiz if you knew the answers beforehand would it?

This world is so dense, that there are no guarantees that we are going to:

#1 Find God
#2 Remember our mission
#3 Successfully complete our mission

This may sound strange, but God Hopes for The Soul because he will not and cannot mess with his covenant of free-will.

This is the simplest trick that the enemy of your soul uses:

They make you feel so lowly that you are afraid to ask God for anything.

Yet this is the only thing that will allow God and his numberless numbers of saints, angels, Elohim, angel devas, elementals to come to your aid:

YOU MUST ASK BECAUSE FREE-WILL PREVENTS THE GOOD GUYS FROM HELPING YOU UNLESS YOU ASK BY FREE WILL !!!

There are only a handfull of tricks the fallen ones have used sucessfully over and over again because they work so well:

#1 Being discouragement.

Anyway, ask away and I will do my best by the grace of god to answer to the best of my ability...

carry on soldier..

Burt B. smile

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Burt, how were you introduced to "Ashram?"

I was a virgin until I was 19 yrs old because I was a very spiritual god-loving, god-fearing catholic boy -- by choice not imposed.

I went to catholic college and had the shock of my life:

#1 My roommate was gay, and I told him if he tried to cross this imaginary little white line in the middle of the floor while I was sleeping I would knock the living [censored] out of him !
#2 I lost my virginity to a chubby short girl who was a virgin too and the cheerleaders laughed at us in the courtyard.
#3 I was called upon to help one of the elderly priests to clean a storage room of his and found no less than 47 bottles of recently dated Drambuie Liquor... Empty of course.

My whole belief system was shattered and I was so distraught that the only thing I could think of to do was to go in the middle of a Michigan winter down to the lakeside where there was a large crucifix of our lord and read the bible out loud to him on my knees !!!

During Christmas break I took my girlfriend to downtown Detroit to the renaissance center and while we were there a non-assuming guy walked up to me with a little picture book and said do you mind if I talk to you about Jesus for a minute... Like a drowning man grasping for straws I said, "Sure" !!

He did the Nicodemus 'thing' and ask me to say the sinners prayer with him... way cool !! cool !!!

Well now, that's when the poop hit the fan !!

They invited me to a revival in NYC free of charge so I went...

First time I heard 'tounges' spooked the stew out of me...

Then lying on a floor mat in a rented auditorium with about a 1000 folks crashed all around me an incomprehensible darkness that was beyond the physical or meta-physical seized my entire being -- I could not breathe, move, or even think. I felt my soul scream out to Jesus Christ and I literally felt him come inside me and pulled me out and up out of that darkness.. I KNEW it was Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone.

Then I heard the Deified Personified Evil aka the devil's laughter enter the base of my skull ... float to my left ear from inside and leave out of my right ear...

Stuff Happens !!!!

Yikes !!!!

Talk about having the [censored] scared out of you !!!

Whoa... Nellie... whoa there...

Well a lot of stuff happened and I got tired of being called a sinner and a loser day and night... and being a pawn in this big 'Good and Evil Cosmic Chess Match' so I said chuck god and chuck the devil chuck both of you.. I'll show you what a GD Sinner is with a Capital S !!

And boy howdy did I...

I think they call it riotous living with harlots if I'm not mistaken...

Oh... my photobucket just finished uploading....

I'll Be Back... <spoken with the Schwarzenegger accent>

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Welcome to a fascinating topic Onealone! Isn't it an interesting time for this topic to come up smile

It's because the Christmas Angels are drawing closer to the planet.

Yes. Jesus Christ was born in March and not December you don't need an astronomically expensive retrogressive astrology computer to verify that...

Shortest time of the year time for records of infamy and year-end evaluations of each soul.

Point -- Counter-Point... Armageddon USA Today !!

Within.

Cheers... but not too much... hehe smile

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Progressive Revelation from within your heart...

But it's not in the bible !!!

um... yeah it is...

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

O
Shark
Shark
O
Thank you Burt for responding to my question. I appreciate and understand what you are saying. I actually came that way many years ago, and know about those things, those writings, those saints and angels. But that was in my middle years and I have moved on, and away in many respects, but my inner journey has become richer and clearer as this present life draws to a close.

I have to say that I don't believe in a 'personal God'- as described in the Bible and other Holy Books. I find this picture too small, too 'human oriented'.

My experience of the Infinite is much bigger than this. I don't even have a name for it, and even 'The Infinite' is not a worthy title. I see the Universe as the physical manifestation of whatever the energy force is that 'IS' at it's spiritual centre.

I cannot explain it, only 'sense' it - see its beauty, hear it, taste it, smell it and feel its touch and know that every minute particle in creation is a living, sentient part of IT! but I don't KNOW this, I can only say it has been my experience.

This is why, when asked 'what I know' I reply - "The only thing I dare to say I 'know', is that I know very little, and even that, through a veil of mystery, limited by the finite understanding of what is infinite and unmeasurable."

I USED to think I 'knew' things! 'The Bible said' sort of 'knowing', which was drastically flawed. this was my attitude when I was a practising Christian, a nun in a convent, then a student pastor and lay preacher, and then moving to the New Age teachings, then Buddhism - all steps on the way, and I thought I knew - but I was so presumptuous to even imagine that I possessed so much as a grain of 'truth'!

In my life experience, yesterday's truth became today's illusion of truth. I'd found a piece of a jigsaw puzzle and was foolish enough to think I was looking at the picture, but when the pieces fell into place, slowly over 60+ years, I saw something entirely different. I can't tell you what it is, because I still don't know, - because there are still so many pieces to find and to put in their correct places, and until I see the WHOLE picture - I am not going to claim knowledge. I cannot!

I pass on love, which is the only truth I can honestly say I know. I have a great fear of misleading souls, who each must find their own path. Love is a safe thing to teach, because it has to be taught by example, and that means the teacher must also be the pupil.

Blessings to you all.

Last edited by onealone; 12/07/11 12:01 AM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi onealone,

I really like what you wrote.

I thought that I 'knew' stuff too...

I don't.

I don't quite have the language to express how I feel what you have written but it really speaks to my heart.

I don't want to mislead souls either.

IS IS is Isis -- as above so below...

The carnal mind tries to make things so complex.

-- Burt B.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.