logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Yesterday's post was an interesting question. How to litter box train exotic pets. In this case it was a Coatimundi. Many of you have pets. Please share your "trade" secrets of how YOU litter boxed trained your pets. Perhaps you didn't use a litter box at all. What are your thoughts? Coatimundi

Sponsored Post Advertisement
With a business of ferrets, I have now got 5 of the little fuzzie creatures, I love them dearly, they are all so tame. They showed me in the beginning were they wanted to go to the 'toilet' so the litter box was put their, eventually my son made me a litter box, as its much bigger than a tray. If they had a mistake, which they did, and use another place, usually a corner, after cleaning it, I placed a cuddly toy there, that kept them from using the same corner again, and it worked well. I am having a problem at present with the two new guys, Bonzo and Bobi they will insist on going just outside the tray at present, I havent managed to 'fix' this problem just yet, but I do intend on trying the same idea, so I'll get back with the result, here's hoping it works again, watch this space!!!

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I buy the plastic carpet runners and cut them a bit bigger than the litter boxes. So when they just back up to the box it is an easy clean up.

The cuddly toys is a fantastic idea. I am going to give it a try.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.