logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
Fellow spirits, I am offering my services to you as a naturally gifted psychic. I am offering a free answer to a question of your choice. Feel free to message me should you wish to keep your question private. I would ask that you please provide me with your name and birth sign, to enhance the connection. Love and light.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Hello, Denise. I would like a reading from you. My name is Maureen and my birth sign is Scorpio. Can you tell me what's in store for me on my calling to become a medium? I just have this strong urge to act on my gift these past few days. I would like to know if I will become a medium and help other people. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you so much.

S
S
Hi, Are you still doing free reading on one question? Thanks, SLB

D
OP Offline
D
Hello Maureen, First of all, thank you for your question.I feel very high energy levels from you. You are currently very excited about this urge and I would say to you that you need to learn to temper your excitement so that you don't risk it burning out. I also feel that you need to learn to close down properly as sometimes you leave yourself open a little. Your interest does tend to wax and wane a little too. I'm not an astrologer, but it's interesting to note that this urge has taken place around the time that the sun has entered your own sign. In terms of going forward with this,I would say to you that you could be successful but you need to find your exact path at the moment and channel your energy in the right way. I would recommend you find a circle so that you can learn more about meditation and development. Don't rush it! I hope this has helped. Please let me know how you get on. Denise

D
OP Offline
D
Hello Suzi, yes, please send me your question and I will see if I can help.

Thank you so much, Denise. What do you mean by closing down properly? You're right about my interest in this, waxing and waning. I used to be active in a psychic circle last year when I was in Houston. I found a psychic circle recently here in Il. I just move back to Chicago 4 months ago. I just don't have the luxury of going back to groups like before. I've been meditating again and I'm reading books about this. A few days ago, I just feel more open about developing my psychic awareness to become a medium. I also felt a spirit visit me a few days ago. I was able to help relay a message to someone from a dead love one for the first time. I'm still not sure about it though, I'm not sure if I just imagined it, but it was too much to be a coincidence. I also noticed being visited by gray transparent hooded figures in my dreams or when I'm half asleep half awake for 2 days now. I don't know what's going on with me. I wish to help other people as a medium, but these entities visiting me at night are too creepy. I just don't know what to do with them. Again, thank you so much for the reading.

D
OP Offline
D
Hi Maureen, What you are describing as happening to you could well be a symptom of not closing down properly, which is what I sensed with you. When we enter any period of psychic activity, our chakras are "open". Our chakras provide the portals through which energy flows and if you don't learn to close them down after use, you can leave yourself vulnerable to unwanted psychic activity. It's important that you visualise your chakras closing after any period of activity, even if it's after a quick reading for someone.How an individual chooses to close down is very much down to individual preference. For me, I always imagine a white light coming down to protect me(see my earlier post about healing and use this process, in reverse, to protect yourself). I said to you that I picked up high levels of energy from you, and I am "across the pond" as it were. Energy travels in different frequencies, so if I can pick it up, so can other forms of energy. Practise closing down after each session and hopefully your unwanted visitors will take the hint, and leave! Best of luck. Denise

Hello, Denise. Thank you for informing about not closing down properly. Although I do not agree about closing down the chakras, what I did last night is Shielding. It is like meditation and protection. I called my spirit guides and guardian angels to protect me while I'm asleep. It worked!!! No creepy visitation last night. I had a psychic dream though. I felt so recharged and refresed today!!! Yay!

C
C
Hiya denise, my name is diana and my birthday is 040467. I'm an aries. I would like a reading please if i may. I would like to know what 2012 may be like for me please?

D
OP Offline
D
Hi again Diana, That's a rather broad question and would require a full reading, if you don't mind me saying :-). Also, bear in mind that a reading can't be defined as specifically to time as you are asking, even if you do a "year" spread. Was there something specific you wanted to know about. Denise

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.