Next Thread
Print Thread
#722370 10/29/11 04:39 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
What do men want the most? Power, love, sex? (fill in the blank)

Note: In case you are wondering about the topic - men share a life with women, who as you know are daughters. Men share by either relationship or parenthood!

Last edited by TCW; 10/29/11 06:15 PM.

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
Sponsored Post Advertisement
O
O
Again.. I can't speak for most men, wife says I'm way different than "most men" but I see it in their eyes.. most simply want sex without any restrictions or any commitment.. Myself?.. I just want to be heard and understood.. Not have anyone and everyone read between my lines or put false meaning into what I've said, but to really read what I've truly said and have meaning behind it. Oh and to suggest that the whole site have a suggestion area.. sent you an email about this.. 1) Crystal healing area?.. 2) Mineral & crystal identification area?.. 3) Stave and wand crafting area?.. 4) Gluten Free diet area?... 5) User blogs or is that just for the editors?.. 6) User submit blogs or articles to the editors for review?.. 7) Joint compilation of articles and then submit to a publisher for a book?.. 8) Ambient or Meditation Music area?..

Last edited by WizardOfTheStone; 10/29/11 05:49 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hey WizardOfTheStone,

Wow! I love it! To the point, direct and heart felt man! Thanks for sharing!

I love your suggestions - drop by more often I would love to hear your opinion on other topics!

Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
O
O
I'm right here Dear.. Ask away.. My name is Ore (or-e) Gorman but most call me Wizard.. They say I'm like a book.. (we all are really) but I know a little bit about a lot.. if that makes any sense. erm.. my belief system?.. I guess I'd call myself: "Having Earthen Overtones, With Wiccan Tendencies"

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
In responding to the above question. Do you think that all men - both young and old want this - or is it a particular age group?

Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
O
O
defiantly an age range. Somewhere between the ages of 19-30 thus having multiple partners even after being married. Again.. I see that these men are not happy with their current wife.. I'm not a mind reader.. but anyone knows and can see when someone (male) has a wife and 4 kids at his young age and doesn't want to be in that situation and rather play video games.. is unhappy.. and probly has another or other women on the side.

O
O
Follow up: I think my main concern, is the fact that sex is running rampant, at an early age and without protection.. But what gets me is not the fact that kids and adults are having intercourse.. is the fact that (bluntly) having oral sex with each other, after having unprotected sex with others.. I could go farther.. But I'll leave it to the imagination.. which isn't a purdy sight :p

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
In setting better examples of of how to be (men)- would you agree that it starts at home (with parent's? In turn - if men don't get the proper upbringing - it then becomes a challenge for him to be a better person, boyfriend, husband, partner and then father. In short the new generation of soon-to-be fathers raising children, (daughters in particular) hence full circle. You are married to a daughter raised by parents - mother and father.

Setting good or better examples of hot to be is what all should be focusing on I would say! Being in-tuned while in a relationship should be important to all. This will tell the story of how far your relationship will go. If out-of-tune you will find yourself with someone that has challenges with personal time, relationship time, and family time.

Thanks for your opinion and for stopping by!

Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I believe it is all how the male is raised. If he grows up in a home where women are respected and even revered, it will follow with the sons as they grow up and into their own relationships.

If divorce and re-marriage is the way someone was grown up in, then he is likely to follow that path as well.

If a man grows up in a family where abuse is tolerated and expected, unfortunately the son will eventually follow that path as well.

I believe a man treats his wife or significant other by the way he has seen them treated as he grows up. It is the same way with bigotry. A son will usually follow in his father's shoes as he believes that this is the way a man is supposed to behave.

There are exceptions to the rule though, of course. Take me for instance, I grew up in a home where belts and paddles were used as a "learning tool" but I grew up without ever laying a hand on any of my children. My father was divorced a couple of times and I was divorced a couple of times. So some things stick but others hadn't.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor

Moderated by  Tuculia, Daughters Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.