Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#714683 09/16/11 10:44 PM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
We are told that we should drink at least eight glasses of water a day (about two litres or four pints) to replenish the water lost from our bodies. Not including tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit juice, milk or alcohol, how much water do you drink in a day? Linda Heywood Live for the moment. "Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity." ~ World Health Organization

Last edited by HolisticHealth19; 09/16/11 10:49 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ooooh, usually I'm pretty good about it. Eight to Ten cups a day. But ooops... today I only had two cuz I've been drinking Teeccino like it's going out of style!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
I really aim for 3 or more qts a day. People think i'm psycho but i figure that's what my body needs.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
What is Teeccino Deanna? I can only guess at a cup of tea that tastes like a cappuccino?

I try to drink water as much as I can but I don't really keep count. I drink more than I eat sometimes and can always tell when I am dehydrated, the skin on the back of my hands becomes like crepe paper.

I use an amphora to purify the water and then keep it in glass jugs in the cooler. So long as I have drunk at least two of them by the end of the day, I know I have had enough.

Look out for a future article about live and dead water, and how responds to kind words.

I like your web page about alkaline foods EatingVeggies. Have subscribed to your newletter. Thanks for coming to the forum.

Linda Heywood
Holistic Health editor

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion."

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I'm really trying to increase the amount of water I drink. It's so good for removing toxins from your body and keeping you healthy.

I used to drink maybe 1-2 glasses but now I'm up to about 5 glasses. I've found that adding a little fresh squeezed lemon helps me drinking more.

Looking forward to your article on live water. I drink naturally carbonated mineral water every day.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I've been trying to drink more water too and am up to maybe 3 large glasses per day. It's hard though to get all that water down when I also try to drink some green tea and my green smoothie daily. All these liquids make many trips to the bathroom!-lol

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Yes BoomerGal that is one of the downsides to drinking lots of water. I find when I do drink a lot I wake up several times in the night for the bathroom. Still at least we know our kidneys are working.

Elephant
Elephant
About 60 oz. per day but I'm trying to increase it to 80 oz. per day since I started working out harder and got back into carb cycling and intermittent fasting. Water curbs appetite, eliminates false cravings, and is a great detoxifier too.

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 10/10/11 02:32 PM.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

D
D
It depends on my activities for the day. If my routine requires perspiring a lot, then I have to increase my water intake from the ideal of 8 glasses a day.

Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
"Water curbs appetite, eliminates false cravings, and is a great detoxifier too."

Hi Monica,

yes I find sometimes that I feel hungry when all my body needs is a glass of water.

Linda

Holistic Health Editor

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Teresa - Holistic Health 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.