Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sirene Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Last year on Christmas night, my cat died. I'm not sure if he was choked to death by a family member or if he was hit by a car. All I do is think "I should have bought him inside instead of rushing to go out." Now all I do is think of him and his sweet face and nature. Do you think he will reincarnate? (I got him as a way to soothe over the passing of my really old 15 year old cat).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Sorry for your loss.
That's quite a sober question to ask. If you believe in reincarnation, sure he might reincarnate. But I don't believe in all such stuff.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
O
Shark
Shark
O
Dear Sirene,

I have wondered the same thing many times. But most on my mind, after the recent death of my dear old dog, was the question of whether animals survive death.

I can now say that I am certain that they do. Perhaps they reincarnate, perhaps not. Perhaps some do, perhaps they have that choice - I don't know, but I wouldn't say they don't or they can't. If I don't know, I keep an open mind.

Please don't torture yourself over the way he died. The important thing is that he is in a place of great beauty, and love, and he is not suffering.

We all make mistakes, and do things we wish we hadn't done. We are human, and not perfect. I often think that animals who come to live with us, do so as not only our companions, comforters and
often, protectors, but also as our teachers. I often feel that they are wiser than us, and see things more clearly. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. He would not want you to blame yourself. He loved you, and always will.

Talk to him. Write a letter to him then burn it, watching the smoke carry your heart-words to him. The veil between his world and yours is very thin. He is only a breath away. Of that I am sure.

Bless you.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S

I agree with every word Onealone wrote.

I've never made the conscious choice to acquire a pet; they just come my way and those that I feel are meant to be with me for the long term, they stick around. I often have three and four pets at a time. I've always felt they were a gift from God, saying Sandy needs a new cat or dog right about now, to help her soul evolve to a higher level of spiritual purity. I feel God takes them away, too, when their mission here on Earth has been served.

I just lost a cat myself but that story's too long to go into here. I'll update another forum post with details in a few days.

Meanwhile, I'm asking myself many of the same questions you are. I'm sleepless wondering about the experiences and fate of my cat since I last saw her. I cry when I see the cat food aisle at the supermarket. I've taken all her food, her bowls, and other things special to her to other places so I don't have to see them. I cry when I see her photos. My dogs miss her.

I'm taking a great deal of comfort from the words Onealone wrote. I hope you do, too.

Thank you all.

Sandy Hemphill, Cocktails Editor
Cocktails Website
Cocktails Forum
Sirene Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Sandy giving you warm hugs. I think as I said before that my cat came into my life to ease the passing of my much elderly cat. The cat in question was around with my elderly cat was still alive and I lost both in the same year. As I thought that perhaps he came to me to say it is okay to let go. I was there to comfort you in the time of need but I have to go back. I have other cats but the bond isn't the same if you know what I mean.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
These are precisely the experiences I wish more people could feel comfortable speaking about.

The Animal Kingdom/Pets - my opinion is, we were meant to live in harmony with eachother and even communicated, very much so.

On their end, they were, and continue to be, on a conscious level, supporters. Some more advanced than others.

We still have the ability...we still do it. Just like there are more "intuned" individuals than others, there are more "intuned animal Souls than others.

We really aren't so much different.

When you meet one on your own mental/Spiritual level...you know it.

The language barrier dissipates. The communication channel is based pretty much on feeling.

You communicate via, feelings, mental thoughts, images, yes, but most importantly, out of love! smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
V
V
WTH? I think I'd be more concerned about a possibe family member choking the cat to death and filing charges against this person. I would NEVER in a million years let anyone get away with killing my cats.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
If I could go back in time and a family member killed an animal, pet or not, I'd have it out with them, right there on the spot!

She stated she wasn't certain if the family member killed her cat.

This is also a year ago, so vengence really I guess it depends where you're at in it all. If you can't move forward, there's only one thing to do. Confront the person in question.

If it was a family member, whether the beloved creature was indoors or out, the person would have found a way. Not to mention, there should have been some defensive wounds. Felines especially aren't exactly a docile creature when their territory is in jeoprady.

Animal spirits, whether they were treated cruely or taken in an instant by a freak accident. From what I've experienced, they hang around the physical world, interacting, for a time and fade more instinctually, sending similar creatures to a place they understood as loving.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
OMG! I'm such a softie when it comes to animals and anyone who mistreats one has something coming.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

That is all I can add.

Last edited by anna*AHHA* Ruscult*; 10/17/11 07:07 PM.

Anna - AHHA
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well said Anna -

Everything has that clause!

Some endings are happy others not so much. Effort in the end seems to bring about a direction of change. Alone it doesn't seem to play favorites.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.