logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
[img]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/aspirejwl/in1.jpg[/img] [b]Established brand in ancient history[/b] IMPERIOR, a brand name from a representative of the history of the world, marked the development of human civilization and art of the peak period, the Age of Kings. The seventeenth-century imperial era, gave birth to a group of talented and unique artists. Later, with the battle of empires, some of the treasures whereabouts are unknown. *IMPERIOR commemorative pendant(The Emblem of the Emperor) [img]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/aspirejwl/in2.jpg[/img] [b]Design from the Seventeenth Century[/b] IMPERIOR was called ;The Secret Behind Imperial Age.; The design concept derived from the values of this rich artistic history and the mysteries of legends. These represent a range of jewelry that were precious treasure lost in battles. The design uses seventeenth-century artistic styles widely circulated, such as simplicity, realistic architectural sculpture, dynamic, elegant curves, etc..

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
OP Offline
A

A
OP Offline
A
IMPERIOR brand Introduction Trailer in YOUTUBE [youtubeBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

I
I
I didn't hear about IMPERIOR brand may i know pics of it.

A
OP Offline
A
Hey, let check the pics in their onlinestore site. This Brand is amazing and getting famous in Japan "Shinjuku"

Last edited by Angela1981; 10/05/11 11:15 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.