Print Thread
#717508 10/02/11 04:22 PM
L
LBP Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
L
Hello again, I posted on here before (and thank you all who replied, it helped me more than you can ever imagine.) And while I do not write much I do read many of the posts. I have come to realize this is a safe place where one is not judged or criticized for being a certain way or having certain feelings and that is truly hard to find. So thank you all for being the accepting and nurturing people you are. I would like to tell of an experience I had if nothing more than to get it off of my chest. As I wrote in my other post, I have had 'visitors' most of my life and was not encouraged to speak of it. I don't know how many of you are this way, but it is a lot of stress to keep so much inside because it is such a big part of my life, whether I want it to be or not. My family is usually freaked out if I should tell them something that happens so I tend to just keep it all in. I don't think it is healthy but it is me. Back in early March, I had a dream of a woman. I was in my room, and she just walked in and called my name and said "hey, do you want to be friends? You seem so nice and I get lonely sometimes." She was about my age, mid 40's and she seemed to me like I had seen her before so I asked her if I knew her and she said " of course you do" I asked her from where did I know her and she said " my name is Z.. D... you and I have so much in common Sandy. I need a friend and you need a friend." I said "sure, I could use a friend" and she said "then come and visit me sometime" and left. I woke up and remembered it so vividly. This was around the time I was going through what was a very rough period with my ex. I thought we were trying to work things out but ..... anyway, that morning I had this nagging feeling inside my head to go for a walk. I have been telling myself I was going to start walking for years and I always came up with excuses. (I guess I am not so different from others in that way) I really did , and still do , need to lose weight. So I just bit the bullet so to speak and started walking. I was very out of shape and made it about a half of a mile up the road to this little cemetery on the side of the road. I have always had a 'pull' towards cemeteries since I can remember, not sure why though, they just fascinate me. So I thought I would go in and look around while I caught my breath. I walked the side to the back and then each row up until I come to the front row. It is a very old cemetery and the most recent date in there is 1926. I have been there before but years ago and thought nothing about it until I get to the last stone which is closest to the road up front. There is Z...D..! It is not a common name so I think it has to be the same person. I had chills go through me and I just stood there for probably a half an hour. I was actually talking to the stone asking how she knew who I was and what did she want from me? I read the dates and she died 100 years before I was born! She died in 1866 and I wasn't born until 1966 so how could we have known each other. Also I was not born in this area, I moved here 12 years ago. I have no answers but lots of questions. I wonder if she lived on this property that the house I live in now sits on? I live with my sister and her family and many times I have 'felt' someone here. I have heard things that no one else hears. I have felt the couch or bed sink beside me as if someone is sitting there. My family jokingly tells me to stay away from them and not to bring my ghosts in the house. Although I did have one whisper in my ear where to look for something my sister lost and there it was!! She was ok with my ghosts then. ON the plus side, I continued to walk up until about a month ago, when an unfortunate little accident sidetracked me, and lost 30 pounds and I was able to walk 3 miles without being winded, so maybe she came to me to be my "health friend" She has not come back since but I have stopped by and said hi a couple times a week. Last night I dreamed of my ex's dog "Angel", She is still alive as far as I know. Angel and I were very close and my ex always said she didn't like it that her dog liked me more than she liked her. I don't think she liked me more, we just had a connection if you will. I would do anything for Angel and she knows it. Angel was sitting in front of Z..D..'s stone in my dream. I was standing there and Angel said "please don't let her die alone. No one should die alone Sandy" I woke up so scared that she was talking about my ex or possibly herself? It was 3 something in the morning and I didn't want to call my ex at that hour, not that she would answer it, so I prayed that they were ok. I woke up around 6 and about 10:30 something told me to walk. It was pouring rain and I really did not want to go out but I did. I walked to the cemetery and there behind Z...D...'s stone was a kitten about 4 months old, soaking wet and meowing very weakly. I picked it up and went to stand under a tree to block the rain. The kitten was so scrawny and I was afraid I would hurt him but I dried him off as best as I could and kept petting him, I was talking to him and started singing, I don't know why I always sing when trying to calming an animal down?. He was purring a bit, I don't think he could see his eyes were cloudy. I thought I would take him home, we have outdoor cats so I thought one more won't hurt. I snuggled him in my sweatshirt and walked back home in the rain being careful not to jostle him much. It took me some time to get home and when I did, he had stopped breathing. I felt terrible, like I had killed him by moving him! I took him to the barn and held him for about an hour hoping to bring him back to life I guess, there was nothing, no sign of life. Finally I took him out to the field and dug a grave and buried him. I don't know why Angel came to me about this kitten, how did she know about him? She lives 20 minutes away and why at that headstone? I don't understand it all. Surely there are other animals that die alone everyday. Why Angel and why at that headstone? I don't expect answers , I just need to get it off my chest like I said. Thank you all.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
LBP #717525 10/02/11 05:41 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Hi,

I was drawn to your post by the letters LBP. They have meaning in my life and when I saw them memories flooded in. Then as I read your post the letter Z popped out. I have a pen name that I write under that starts with the letter Z. It is an unusual name as not many names begin with Z. My name is Hebrew from the old testament.

Your story was amazing. I don't have any answers for you, I will leave that to Deanna but dreams are amazing things. I had a dream when I was four years old and I still remember every detail of it. I also had a dream when I was in my teens where I was wearing just a pair of large purple pants and I was carrying a paper bag full of 'stuff', walking up a hill that never ended.

Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it very much. Sorry I cannot be of help but I am sure others will.

Take care.

Linda Heywood

LBP #717778 10/03/11 10:13 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi LBP,

You have a lot of interesting encounters!

I think it was pure sweetness that you had that dream, and it led you to that kitten. Angel is right, no one should die alone. What a blessing you were. (((hugs))))

What you say about Z.D. is also very interesting. Crazy about discovering that grave at the cemetery with her initials.

I know it can be frustrating sometimes to have all that going on when most of the people around you don't really get it. But it sounds like you have a gift, and I really hope you keep going forward with it. It sounds like you are really in-tune with it!

I know that I've continued to work with this kind of thing - I seem to attract more people into my life who do get it - so eventually the circle grows wink

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.