Print Thread
#659506 01/30/11 06:09 AM
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
deja vu - has anyone ever had the feeling that they have already been to a place, or done something before in life? i get many feelings like this for instance - travelling in a car and knowing what may be ahead such as buildings or streets even though you have never been there before? this happens to me regular, has anyone else had these experiences.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#659507 01/30/11 06:17 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I did once taste a mustard I thought I had tasted before. Ah, sorry that's Dijon vu.....

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Ninjahedgewych #660294 02/02/11 10:58 PM
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i dont know if this event was deja vu material or ghost story stuff but whatever it was it was sure strange? i was watching tv into the early hours one night when i heard a dog outside of the house howling like a wolf. it was throwing it down and it began to thunder with streaks of lightning. i looked out of the window hoping to see if the dog was ok but couldnt see it anywhere even though i could clearly hear the poor thing howling. the rain was one of the worst downpours id ever seen and heard. i turned off the tv and decided to lie on the sofa, turning off the light i listened to the rain and slowly drifted off? as i began to dream i could see the dog in my dream was a wolf and then the door behind me opened and there stood a werewolf over 6 ft tall snarling at me? i was still dreaming this and when i saw it coming for me i ran for the door leading up to the stairs and once through i floated at speed sideways to the top and entered my mam and dads bedroom. i screamed a werewolfs after me and dived on the bed in between mam and dad when i heard my dad say son what are you doing in between me and your mam. in a split second i woke from the dream and found myself laid on the sofa with the dog outside still howling? i then turned to look at the door behind me and it was now wide open whereas i had closed it before i lay down. well panic set in and this time i actually ran up the stairs just like in the dream a few moments before and dived in between my mam and dad and repeated theres a werewolf after me and dad saying son what are you doing in between me and your mam, i was the laughing stock of the whole street as people heard of my experience,

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/02/11 11:00 PM.
#660307 02/02/11 11:50 PM
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
I don't think it's deja vu, but I did have conversations about dogs, wolves, and werewolves today. I can't seem to escape them.

Alice, Senior Living Editor
Senior Living Website
Senior Living Forum

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
people can tune into each other regardless of how far they are away from each other alice? maybe you were meant to read what i posted who knows? i can ring my son brother or sister and they are ringing me at the same time, or singing a song and someone saying the song was in their mind at the time its amazing how we work. me and our chris can tell what names of horses each other has picked in a race its the same as conversations that you have during the day and know whats coming next i believe its the power of our subconcious mind if we tap into it nothing is impossible, regards lawrence

#660313 02/03/11 12:58 AM
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Wouldn't it be great to tap into that power at will? It might be like text messaging without the phone.

Alice, Senior Living Editor
Senior Living Website
Senior Living Forum

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
yes it would be great alice and i have tapped into it before now it takes a lot of practice though, you have to keep repeating something over and over until you get a response, i do it when i go to bed and when you get drowsy the subconcious seems to take over and respond to your suggestions, i asked it to show me lottery numbers for the next days draw and it showed me them while i was asleep, i got 3 numbers out of the machine when the doorbell woke me up interrupting my sleep, those 3 numbers were the first 3 out, its hard to believe but its true, i told everyone that day before the numbers were drawn. i know id of got all 6 if the doorbell hadnt rang.theres a book out called the power of your subconcious mind by dr, joseph murphy its a great book.

#664821 02/22/11 01:55 AM
R
R
Hi All

Yes i have had this as far back as i can remember.It is very strange and it can be scary and sometimes funny depending on the issue.I was older when i mentioned it to my mother.She has the same. My Daughter has it as well. I didnt mention it to my Daughter until she came to me with it.It was scaring her, i explained to her to go with the flow and NOT to be scared.I am told that it was a past life and its transfered to now.I have called many things before they happen in my life itself and world. I dream them all the time.Its ok to have the whole thing feel strange but i have learned to live with it and so has my Daughter now. I hope you feel better knowing you are not the only one that it happens to. I do this at least a few times a month. As i say, go with the flow. Take care smile

Take Care....Keep me posted ok..
rottielover33 #716330 09/26/11 08:57 PM
K
K
I have it happen once in a while. The first time it happened it scared me but now it's just one of those things you can't explain like what causes Fibro! smile

Moderated by  Fibro Herbs 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.