Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Gecko
Gecko
K
Thanks for all your comments. I hope that Stormchaser is able to take some of our advice and trust that God is working for her good. That's where peace comes from. Let's keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Thank you so much KITTEN and the rest of you for your advice and support.

It has been a while since I have updated this post, but, that is because there is really no updating to do. The court systems are jammed with cases and I have to wait until my number is called. I am hoping to hear something in regards to being accepted into the ARD program by September.

I have calmed down tremendously and am taking things one day at a time. I am living life like this has never taken place. I do not think about it on a daily basis like I did when it first surfaced. There has been no decisions one way or the other and once I do hear something, that will be the time to assess the situation at hand.

The good news (so far) is that I still have my job and have been taken off of administrative leave after everything was explained to my supervisor. Prayers would be greatly appreciated at this time from you all that I get accepted into the program and I can move forward wink

~~BETTER TO BE DISLIKED FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE THEN LOVED FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE NOT~~
K
Gecko
Gecko
K
Stormchaser,

That is great news! So glad that you've been able to put it out of your mind and get on with life. I'm so glad that you also got your job back. I just know that things are going to work out well for you. This is just one of those crazy struggles that we sometimes have to deal with. I hate that it has happened, but you'll be stronger for it.

Please keep us posted as soon as you have news! Will keep you in my prayers! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Well, I wish I had good news butI cannot believe that it just keeps getting worse and worse! I do not know how much more I can take!

The courts, to this day, have still not come to a decision about my ARD application wether or not I have been accepted into the program. My arraignment hearing was for Sept. 6th but my lawyer waived it. Now, we are still in the waiting game.

On top of that, I live in PA and 2 weeks ago, we were under the gun with Hurricane Irene. I have significant water damage to my home and I am besides myself. Adjusters are coming out next week along with 2 contractors.

Then a couple days after the hurricane, my husband calls me from work telling me that he noticed that someone hit his car last night while he was working the late shift. A hit and run in the parking lot. This is the second time this car has been hit since we bought it last spring!!!! Now we have to file a claim and see if the damage exceeds our deductible. If so, we will keep the claim. If not, we will cancel the claim and pay out of pocket.

I just cannot take this anymore!

~~BETTER TO BE DISLIKED FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE THEN LOVED FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE NOT~~
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Go out into a large field, look up into the sky and scream on top of your lungs, "God, where the f.. are you, why the he.. is this happening -- and I want you to get off of your a.. and give me some answers as to why is all this [censored] happening and what is the point and what do I have to do to get some relief -- scream from the very fibre of your being in the name of Jesus Christ and DEMAND some answers" Man, oh man will you get them !!! Honest. They might not be what you expect.. i.e. Truth is stranger than fiction -- and you may not necessarily like the answer -- but believe you me -- it will start unravelling a bunch of [censored] in you and your loved ones lives.. then listen and watch.. you will get your answers in the most mundane places and people. -- Burt B.

K
Gecko
Gecko
K
Stormchaser,

I'm so sorry that things seem to be getting worse. I wish there were something I could do to help other than pray, but please know that I'm praying for you.

As for Burt B.'s advice, I disagree. Just keep in mind that no matter how bad things get, THEY CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE!! We aren't promised an easy ride. God only promises that He'll pull us through it.

Hang in there, girl, and just trust that things will get better. I'm having a really hard time right now, too, but I'm trusting that things will get better. God has always pulled me through every bad time in my life, and there's no reason to think that he won't do the same for me (and you) now! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Didn't mean to sound so radical.. and yes, God will pull us through. I've been hospitalized for depression all of my life. That doesn't make me an expert, I just didn't want her to spiral down any further. Cheers, Burt B.

K
Gecko
Gecko
K
I feel ya, Burt! So sorry that your depression has been so bad! Wishing all good things for you and yours! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thank You Kitten, It's been a struggle for the last 35 years.. but getting better.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S

Burt, I like your advice. I've used it myself. Effectively. If the shoe fits YOUR foot, wear it, baby. There are plenty of shoes for the rest of us.

Sandy Hemphill, Cocktails Editor
Cocktails Website
Cocktails Forum
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.