logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Gecko
Gecko
I want my wedding to be simple yet fun. I don't want a huge rush of strangers and gossip-mongers at my wedding. I don't mind even if I have a few yet genuine well wishers. My wedding will be filled with music, dance and fun. I'm really looking forward to that beautiful day.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Amoeba
Amoeba
H
That day will come soon.you just need to wait patiently.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
You can always plan your wedding the way you want, within your budget. But what I think is you can never prevent people from "talking" - whether the wedding is big or small

Gecko
Gecko
It depend on how much money you have and how much you want to spend. After all, it's just one day yeah. But if you think about the future then saving will always be helpful.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
N
N
Your wedding should be a reflection of the both of you. It will be special because of your commitment to each other and the people you share it with!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It's my opinion not to go for the "big" wedding, but a meaningful one. You'll always be comparing to the thrill of a "perfect day" when things shy away from that illusion.

Instead, have a moderate wedding and celebrate as you go forward.

I've always had the philosophy of never having perfect in the beginning, it leaves so very much out of the everything in between smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
Shark
Shark
S
I agree with Elleise. Your wedding should reflect you and your future husband. No wedding is perfect.
Sundancer
Embroidery Fashions Boutique

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Honestly, I would never once turn into bridezilla, forcing every detail to be perfect down to making sure the flowers in each bouquet were arranged just so or each centerpiece was aligned and laid out perfectly. I'm just not the kind of girl who is obsessed with making everything appear perfect as if putting on some kind of unnecessary performance for the guests. I can only hope that I will be the most radiant bride I can possibly be, not because I will be trying hard to keep up some kind of facade to impress anyone, but because it would truly be the happiest day of my life. The way I look at it, if your feelings are real then nothing about the day should feel faked or staged. I feel, in a way, that by trying to push an agenda or put on a show in one of the most important and defining moments in your life that you are misrepresenting yourself, your love for your spouse and your entire wedding as something that just isn't real. Weddings aren't about impressing anyone, they are about family and friends coming together to cherish one another and cheer on the happy couple. So, to put it very simply, I just want a simple yet beautiful event surrounded by my family and friends and other supporters. All I really want, regardless of the dress, the decor, the food or the location is to have a memorable day for myself and the one that I truly love. I think that's part of the reason my fiancee loves me so much. I don't sweat the small details of a wedding. It will be everything I dreamed it would be if on that day I am simply happy with the fact that I am marrying the man I love. Besides, given that our situation is that my family now lives on the other coast of the USA and many of them are in no shape for a long plane trip, the idea of a big wedding would be out of the question even if I did want one. Him and I were apart for a while due to our own living situations at the time, so I suppose most of my thought process on the matter of a wedding comes from the my simple desire to be with him and cherish him, come what may. I may be considered weird as a woman to not want to be treated like some kind of a princess on my big day, but for me it's more about the love than the event. A piece of paper that says I'm married won't do me any good if I feel like my whole wedding was just a show. Anyway, that's just how I feel about my big day. I'll probably be the most chill bride in the world.

Last edited by Sam B.; 10/10/11 07:30 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Christina-Weddings 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.