Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Lisa

Wow- what a lovely review! Here it is for other folks:

Light behind the Angels on Amazon.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have lots of lovely comments on Amazon.co.uk, but just the two on .com ... now smile

I did originally want to write fiction, but my life suddenly became 'stranger than fiction' so it felt that the story needed to be written. I toyed with fictionalising it to hide the very personal bits, but decided that part of my own healing had to be to own the whole me & not just the 'flattering' bits. I may yet write a novel as several people have suggested I should- we'll see if inspiration strikes!

I think that is a valid point about the postage to the States- I will enquire with my publisher whether we could do Kindle.

Lots of people are clearing karmic debris from Ancient times right now, including Egypt. I think it is part of the whole New Age energy which is encouraging us to step into our power and be whole again.

We've had more Arcturian contact since the book, they are pretty important I think, but I haven't read much about them anywhere. Let me know if you find anything with the ring of truth about it.

If you have time & energy I'd love you to put your vote & comments on the competition site. And thank you again- getting feedback like yours makes the writing worthwhile! x

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Lauren, I did indeed write and comment on the competition site when I posted that review, let me know how it turns out. And I really appreciate that you did choose to tell the tale as your own (although I do think you have the makings of a fiction writer), because it was more powerful that way I think.

Re: the Arcturians, I haven't found anything that draws me. Part of my interest is that during an Akashic record reading a few years ago, I was told that is my 'star seed'. This is not something I know a lot about, so I haven't followed up on it alot. Some things I read about the Arcturians at the time - in terms of being very involved with energy structures, very technical in nature in a way, in terms of energy structures of all types, definitely resonated for me, as I would say that is my orientation (I was a software engineer, and now apply some of that same kind of thinking to chakra/metaphysical studies.) But beyond that I have not gone.

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thanks Lisa! Yes I can see which comment is yours now! The comments have been even more wonderful than being voted for- such fantastic positive feedback!

Re being a 'Starseed'. I believe there are a good number of people down here for whom Earth is not their native home. I've worked with several clients over the last year who have reconnected with their true home planets and it has helped them deal with this world which has felt hostile and harsh to them. Knowing they volunteered to be down here to help humanity and planet Earth helps them accept that they have a purpose to fulfil and changes the energy from a vague feeling of 'Why am I here?' to a more proactive desire to contribute. I think you already contribute very positively and purposefully!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you to everyone who voted and left comments. My book didn't win, but I think it got the loveliest comments of any that were in the competition. I've copied and pasted them to my site now if you'd like to read them:

Touchstones Therapies: The People's Book Prize

Gecko
Gecko
Congratulations Lauren! I just found out about your book, and hopped over to amazon.com and ordered it; it will arrive in a few days and I am really looking forward to reading it. smile

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Firefly! I have missed you so much and often wonder how you are doing, especially when I look at the lovely chunk of rose quartz you sent which lives on my kitchen windowsill. I hope you enjoy my book- let me know what you think xxxx

Gecko
Gecko
I got the book 6 days after it was ordered. As I unwrapped the book I knew I was going to want a sequel.. First glance and I was hooked! The cover picture reached out and grabbed me, the title pulled me in, and the chapter names are so intriguing, I felt like I won the lottery! I have been unable to put this book down, at the same time dreading when I will finish it. I don't want it to end!! This book needs a prequel And a sequel smile

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you Firefly- that's such a lovely thing to say- may I share on my site?
Readers' Feedback

People do keep asking me for the next book! x

Gecko
Gecko
Of course you can smile. I finished the book :(, waaa. What a great ending! Everyone should read this book for several reasons; awareness, relationships, growth and moving forward, animal power to name a couple. Reading it was a healing and learning experience for me, as well as fun. A Darn Good Book.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you, thank you! Such lovely comments make me smile! x

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.