Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Ok, yesterday I got free yogurt, more Applied Nutrition Calcium (actually was a $6 money maker), more free Nexcare bandages, Motrin PM and some benadryl anti itch gel.

I had finally got that free first aid kit with coupons and MAN there are some great coupons in there. smile

I want to try to get the Calcium a third time, plus get some Off bug Spray for free, some more headache powder and that free Illy drink.

I had to get a raincheck for the free IcyHot - they were out of that quickly this week at Wags.

A very good wags week. And the cashiers are getting used to me... smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Wow, impressive! fish smile I'm watching the movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" on t.v. and that's free! I love this movie!

Mary Brennecke Fish Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
@Jill...When they gave you the IcyHot raincheck did it include the Register Rewards? My Walgreens said they won't give them out that way but I've heard of certain Walgreens giving you a raincheck for the price minus the RR.

Last edited by Maria Brown - Freebies; 06/05/11 11:06 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Maria, they did put the RR on the Walgreens raincheck, but the manager said they don't usually do that. Another reason CVS rules!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes! I LOVE that about CVS!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
yesterday was pretty good for me. The freebies:

CVS - 2 on the go Crystal Light packets (used Qs)
free exedrin, 8 count

OH and i also finally got the ten dollar gas card! I needed cereal and coffee, so ta da! not that $10 in gas is much these days, but it's still free gas and i needed the other things anyway.

Wags -
three cans of clearance soup (filler)
one Cootie Killer hand sanitizer (filler)
Travel kit with toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, travel head for brush and clear zipping travel bag (filler)
Icy Hot (used raincheck)
Women's Soy supplements
Omega Smart Fish Oil (used 2/1 coupon)

All free and I got $10 in RR for the next trip. I am going to do the Soy and Fish Oil (with/Q) again, and make a deal with Off bug repellant (sale and coupons) as filler.

I am getting better at this! smile

Last edited by Jilly; 06/06/11 04:40 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I got three trial sizes of Degree for Women deodorant today at CVS. They were on clearance for .65 and i had three 75 cents off coupons.

The last coupon adjusted to the negative amount, so there was no overage. I even had a filler ready to absorb the difference, but it marked the last one down to 45 cents off instead. Which is fine. Free is free. smile

I also went to Wags for some last minute freebies with qs but they were out of what i needed. So i got a few rainchecks instead. I like it when wags does rainchecks - they just mark the items down to what they would cost after RRs, since RRs don't print after the week is over.

So not a big day, but a nice distraction from the remodeling going on here. I also asked for and received next week's circulars so i can start planning.

Now I just hope the town is not out of papers tomorrow! maybe I should call my circle K and see if they will put one aside for me.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
There are so great freebies out this week if you got the Sunday paper.

Today I got the free Blistex at Walgreens. I got 2 Oral B Cross Action Toothbrushes, used B1G1 Free Coupon, paid 1.41 for both and got $2 in UP Rewards back so I not only got them for free but Rite Aid paid me to take them out of the store. I also got the John Freida Hair Root Foam stuff. It's on sale for $5 at CVS and you get $3 Register Rewards why you buy 2 and I used 2 $5 off coupons. So I made $3 off of the transaction.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I found out what about the balm makes it men's: no scent and no gloss. At least that is what they said in my wags.

I did really well yesterday between CVS and Wags. For CVS I had to divide transactions 9 times, which was a little tiresome, but that was the only way I could make it all work out without paying more than a few cents each time.

my pla for this week at CVS is the protein bites first, then the probiotic Gum. And then I guess the candy, maybe. I also can snag a free irish spring deo between the sale and a coupon.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm going to try to get the free gas card this week at CVS. There wasn't hardly anything at Wags this week, I think I just ended up with toothpaste and some sodas. I did pretty good at Rite Aid..got the Zantec, toothpaste, gum, cortaid and some asprin.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.