Next Thread
Print Thread
#682248 04/29/11 09:12 AM
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
What is time?

Time never stands still, how do you pass the time? What ever you do the moment is now.

A Moment In Time

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art18883.asp

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 04/29/11 09:20 AM.

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Time is life. You waste your time, you waste your life.

I do waste time and keep on trying to be a better time user all the time and everyday and all that. These sayings that are well known and used help me a lot. "If it's to be it's up to me." "Do it now." "Live in the present"

I also check myself by asking me this question which I have pasted up on my computer wall "What is the best use of your time right now?" It makes me feel guilty a lot of the time in retrospect, but I keep reading it and know it does help me.

All of this (and more) makes me time-aware a lot of the time but this darn time still marches on regardless, it just will not listen! Goody two shoes? Wish I were one when it came to my time; doesn't stop me trying though.

Cheers now

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Linda,

I thought this was a very great article. Your articles make people stop and appreciate even the little things that we sometimes take for granted. Thanks for reminding us how to even appreciate the very moment we are in. Thanks for sharing! Where do you get your inspiration from because your articles are things that the average person takes for granted?

Tuculia Washington, Daughters Editor
Daughters Website
Daughters Forum

Live, Laugh and Love
�Making a difference in the world one person at a time�
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
My inspirations comes from God and the world around me. So many people are too busy to take time to think about the trivial things in life that fascinate me.

Time comes and time goes but this moment is all that counts.

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. ~William Faulkner

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Lovely article Linda. I just recently read an interview with the guitarist who plays with Sting. He said that when he makes a mistake in his guitar picking, he has to let it go because that moment is gone.... the moment for the new note comes and you can't do anything about the note that just went by.

This is the moment.... pick the "note" for now, the not the "note" for five minutes ago laugh

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Thanks Deanne, the guitarist is right, gone is the moment, just keep on playing.

Linda Heywood

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.