BellaOnline
Posted By: Linda19 A Moment In Time - 04/29/11 01:12 PM
What is time?

Time never stands still, how do you pass the time? What ever you do the moment is now.

A Moment In Time

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art18883.asp
Posted By: Lestie - ContainerGardens Re: A Moment In Time - 05/03/11 12:13 AM
Time is life. You waste your time, you waste your life.

I do waste time and keep on trying to be a better time user all the time and everyday and all that. These sayings that are well known and used help me a lot. "If it's to be it's up to me." "Do it now." "Live in the present"

I also check myself by asking me this question which I have pasted up on my computer wall "What is the best use of your time right now?" It makes me feel guilty a lot of the time in retrospect, but I keep reading it and know it does help me.

All of this (and more) makes me time-aware a lot of the time but this darn time still marches on regardless, it just will not listen! Goody two shoes? Wish I were one when it came to my time; doesn't stop me trying though.

Cheers now
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: A Moment In Time - 05/03/11 01:28 AM
Hi Linda,

I thought this was a very great article. Your articles make people stop and appreciate even the little things that we sometimes take for granted. Thanks for reminding us how to even appreciate the very moment we are in. Thanks for sharing! Where do you get your inspiration from because your articles are things that the average person takes for granted?
Posted By: Linda19 Re: A Moment In Time - 05/30/11 12:11 PM
My inspirations comes from God and the world around me. So many people are too busy to take time to think about the trivial things in life that fascinate me.

Time comes and time goes but this moment is all that counts.

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. ~William Faulkner
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: A Moment In Time - 05/31/11 01:00 AM
Lovely article Linda. I just recently read an interview with the guitarist who plays with Sting. He said that when he makes a mistake in his guitar picking, he has to let it go because that moment is gone.... the moment for the new note comes and you can't do anything about the note that just went by.

This is the moment.... pick the "note" for now, the not the "note" for five minutes ago laugh
Posted By: Linda19 Re: A Moment In Time - 05/31/11 11:29 AM
Thanks Deanne, the guitarist is right, gone is the moment, just keep on playing.
© BellaOnline Forums