Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I want to see what levels of the tarot people are. Doing research for another article.

I'll share my story....

I am the 10th generation of psychic mediums. Not all of my family members are able to tap into it due to their own personal feelings. I however had it from the time I was born and blocked it for many many years until I finally excepted who I was. I started reading the tarot in 2000 when I finally after 3 years of studying them. I waited because I thought I wasn't ready and then one day I picked up my first deck and a card fell out, I knew I was ready.

So how did you start and how far have you gotten?

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 05/25/11 12:17 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
L
I've been reading Tarot since about 2002. I've always been in touch with my intuition and so the Tarot was a nice fit for me. I love reading and I'm working on having more time to incorporate reading for myself and others back into my life. I used to read professionally through some online networks and in person for a few clients every couple of months. It was a joy smile.

I'm currently thinking of ways to get back going? Any ideas?

Live Abundantly!
Leah R. Patterson
The Wellness Site MOVE Makeup
Visit my Personal Blog
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Very good Leah. You can make up some business cards and pass them out to friends and family, then in turn they can pass them along as well. I will continue to think of ways to help you and will let you know when I think of them. The business cards is what came to me first.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have a deck and I find when I am in a period when I'm not sure what to do, I'll bring out the deck and do a spread. Often the simple act of asking the question, and hoping for a certain response, helps me realize what I really want.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
D
D
My story starts with.... a cup of tea! It was around 23 years ago when at a friend's house with my mum, they decided to read the tea leaves. I took my mum's friends cup and described a house to her and her childhood. She was astonished, but I thought nothing more of it. We repeated the same exercise some months later, with other detail coming out. Again, I thought nothing more of it. When I turned 18, I decided I wanted to have my cards read. I went to a reader who immediately told me to go out and buy a pack of cards, and do it myself. Having practised on my friends, I discovered such strong psychic abilities, and have never looked back since. The tarot is my bridge to spirit and their bridge to me, as well as through meditation. I love my gift and enjoy helping others with it. I am blessed.

I am fairly new to tarot. At the age of 8, I had my first ghostly experience. Then after that, I would see spirits and entities on and off. My family and I moved to Houston last year for my husband's work. While in Borders, i felt compelled to go to the metaphysical section and felt drawn to the tarot decks. I ignored it. I came back the next day with my husband. I couldn't resist the pull to the cards anymore. I got my first deck. From then on, I started reading books and collecting decks. I started reading to my friends and family. I got good results. Then i joined a tarot group and a psychic circle. I'm continuing to learn more about it. I'm still reading to friends and family. It is such a rewarding experience. I recently used tarot to relay a message from a dead loved one. This is a first for me. I love to help other people with my gift and my tarot. I love tarot!

V
V
Hi everyone, I have about 9 years experience as a tarot consultant, but have started out with traditional tarot (RW decks) then moved to the voyager tarot. I've been using the voyager tarot deck for about 4 almost 5 years, and this is the main deck I read with. I am certified as a professional tarot reader through the tarot certification board of america and through the wanless tarot institute, here in the United States where I live! Looking forward to doing the teacher training certification with the voyager tarot. I also am a certified voyager tarot coach as well. So, yes I'd say I have a lot of experience in the tarot, read a few books etc. I also did a few distant learning courses. Many blessings, Veronica

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Hello All,

It all started about 15 years ago when I too was drawn to tarot decks in the metaphysical section of Barnes and Noble.

The Death Card kept appearing and it was frightening me.

I sensed I had to get a deck when at a party this guy says to me, "Hey do you want to see something cool?" I said, "Sure."

He pulled up his shirt and lo and behold, there was the Death Card #13 tatooed on his shoulder.

What a message from the Universe! From there, I bought my first deck, had a live reading done on a local radio station and have been reading, studying since and using it mainly for introspection. I realized the transformative effect of the card.

As you said Karen, "Not all of my family members are able to tap into it due to their own personal feelings" -- being objective vs. subjective -- is hard.

I've never really done readings for others but I sense it may be an important part of my future.....

Anything you can share would be so greatly appreciated Karen!

Last edited by anna*AHHA* Ruscult*; 11/09/11 11:25 AM.

Anna - AHHA
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
I READ TAROTS NOW ON AND OFF SINCE 20YEARS BUT VERY SHORT PERIODS I DON T USE IT TOO MUCH FOR THE PEOPLE BUT LOVE THE TEACHINGS OF IT.THE THING IS THAT I VE ALWAYS KNOWN IT FROM OTHER LIVES AND GOT ALL THE CARDS IN ME AND CAN ILLUSTRATE MY THOUGHTS BY A CARD.SO I DO READINGS WITHOUT THE CARDS ON THE TABLE BUT IN MY HEAD HA!
BUT I STOPPED SOMETIME AGO NO AND WANT TO GET BACK TO IT PLUS OTHER STUFF PROFESSIONALLY.BUT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN VICTIM OF BLACK MAGIC I LOST MOST OF MY ABILITIES AND HEAL TO GET EVERYTHING BACK ,SO MAYBE IN A FEW MONTHS.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.