Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rodav Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
I suffer from hyper acidity. I believe the gastritis stems from this, because I initially had acidity. It got worse, and I eventually found that my digestion has been affected. I can't eat oats and other high fiber foods. Taking them leads to a host of stomach problems, like gastritis and constipation. I wonder if there is a way to reverse my condition, i.e, bring back my stomach to it's normal state?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
I would say that there is a way to reverse your condition. Hyperacidity is caused by not enough acid in the stomach. When acid levels are low digestion is poor with causes reflux due to gas pressure in the stomach. It is the reflux that is the issue not too much acid. Your stomach is suppose to be highly acid. I have many recommendations on my stomach issues website home page. Please go through the archives for more detailed info. You may also need to take a probiotic and possibly treat for ulcers or a microbial issue in the stomach.

R
rodav Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
Oh, I always thought that hyperacidity means my stomach is secreting a lot of acid. So, this might be the cause of my poor digestion. Never knew that. Thanks for the info.

R
rodav Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
R
May I have your website please, ArrowDurfee.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Please do read through my articles and look though the archives. You will find lots of info. Gastric distress can have lots of causes and there is a lot to learn about it. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Have you ever read the Body Ecology book? It has a wonderful diet plan to create a more alkaline digestive tract. You use digestive enzymes and eat more fermented foods like kefir and cultured veggies.

We've added these to our diet and it's made a world of difference in our digestion, plus your body can absorb the nutrients in your food much better too.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
S

Yogurt! Consume about a cup a day - smoothies, in cereal for breakfast, mixed with fresh fruit, whatever.

Stay away from the flavored stuff loaded with sugar. The sugar probably kills off all the healthy microorganisms in the yogurt that promote distress-free digestion. Buy only plain (real) yogurt and flavor it yourself if you need to. I use yogurt instead of milk and sour cream for everything, even baking.

Sandy Hemphill, Cocktails Editor
Cocktails Website
Cocktails Forum
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
One thing you can also use for indigestion is apple cider vinegar. If apple cider vinegar works, it means your body isn't creating enough stomach acids for digestion.

Many people think they have excess stomach acid when in reality, they don't have enough.

D
D
To protect the inner stomach linen from acidity one must do a full program of changing diet to more alkaline one. Fast cure for a day is to soak linseed in a warm water and drink the sticky substance. It will ease the aches and slowly improve the system if practiced daily but more veg diet change is a must.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.