logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131633 07/17/02 04:39 PM
OP Offline
Dr. Michael Colgan (MD) has written an excellent book on nutritionally and alternatively overcoming the dreaded condition.

Read the review here:
http://www.bellaonline.org/articles/art4155.asp

and try to get hold of a copy before your hands can't hold a book anymore.

Oh, and it's not just for elderly women in menopause. The young need to preserve their bone mass and the doctor explains how as well.

His website is http://www.colganchronicles.com

Other ideas would also be warmly received....

Monika

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil also works wonders for rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory properties. i use it for my hypertension and dry eyes but since i've been reading extensively on fish oil, i came across some other benefits. so far, so good! i've got my blood pressure under control. :) still waiting for results for my dry eyes, though. i have a bad case of dry eyes.

J
J
Yes, have heard alot good about fish oil for arthrutis cure. Try to use natural remedies based on herbs like turmeric and fenugreek; massage and exercises. I'd recommend you Nature Medic Arthritis cream from - it only cost $79 and they have a money back guarantee.

S
S
yes i also used fish oil for past 4 months and got good recover from arthritis. i will also suggest to try fish oil rather than trying other natural herbs or remedies to get remedy soon for arthritis

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Many cases of arthritis can benefit from serrapeptase. Learn about it at serrapeptase dot info. It has many other benefits than for arthritis alone I purchase Drs Best Brand..

K
K
You may use yoga practice as well. There are many yoga postures available for arthritis. I am providing you an URL where you can find details. http://www.divinewellness.com/Disease/arthritis/

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I have osteoarthritis and omega3 fatty acids have helped, as has yoga and tai chi. I also take a glucosomine supplement which seems to help.

I
I
I used to have dextro scoliosis before and rehabilitation therapy works for em. They also used aromatherapy and essential oil to help my nerve muscles to function well...=)

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.