Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Hanna86 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
H
One of my friends will get married with her BF soon.However,she can't decide that whether she needs to buy a new wedding dress or not.So she asked me for help.After thinking over,I think she should buy a new wedding dress.Firstly,her BF has a rich family.So,they can afford the expensive price.Secondly,marriage is a very important thing in a person's life.A wedding dress means a nice memory.Lastly,they planned to hold a grand wedding.There are lots of people will be present at their wedding.Although renting a wedding dress will save a lot of money,it's really worthy.In a word, I think she needs to buy a new wedding dress.What do you think?Do you agree with me?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
U
Amoeba
Amoeba
U
I wanna buy a new wedding dress, after wedding, keep it my self. I think it is an emotional attachment!!!

H
Hanna86 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
H
I think most girls have the same idea with you.After all,the wedding dresses that we are wearing on the wedding are special and worthy of keeping for ourselves.

J
J
buy or rent:theres no different for me, cuz i wouldnt wear the wedding dress in future. the most importance is you are happier than usually.

H
Hanna86 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
H
Hi, James Notto. You're really not a person who pay more attention to the form of wedding.I think you must have a happy and simple life.

L
L
I would like to buy a new wedding dress. Wedding plays a very important role in our lifetime.To most people,it is unique and the most beautiful moment. When I see the wedding dress, I'll remember the special day.

H
Hanna86 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
H
Whether to buy a new wedding dress or not depends on the personnel attitudes. Some people may think they only wear their wedding dress once a time. So they will rent a wedding dress in order to cost less money.However, the rest people may have the same opinions as you! lol!

O
O
I would like to buy a new wedding dress. Marriage is the greatest thing in life, marriage gauze is one of the best souvenir

T
T
I want buy a new one, i want to own it..

H
Hanna86 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
H
Yeah, I like your direct! Lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Christina-Weddings 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.