We are able to take God at His word and trust Him no matter what situation you find ourselves.

� And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
�The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer�. in Him will I trust: He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Savior�.� � 2 Samuel 22:1-3

� As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him. -2 Samuel 22:29-31

� For they cried to God in the battle, and He was entreated of them; because they put their trust in Him. -1 Chronicles 5:20

� LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: -Psalm 7:1

� Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. �Psalm 16:1

� Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. �Psalm 20:7

� My God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
�Psalm 25:2

� And He hath put a new song in my mouth�. many shall see it�. and shall trust in the LORD.
�Psalm 40:3

� But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever. I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done [it]: and I will wait on thy name� -Psalm 52:8.9

� When I am afraid, I will trust in Thee. In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. �Psalm 56:3,4

� In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. �Psalm 56:11

� Trust in Him at all times�. pour out your heart before him. God is a refuge for us. �Psalm 62:8

� But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. �Psalm 73:28