Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#676182 04/08/11 08:33 AM
T
Tiny Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi, I had a missed abortion on 22nd feb'11 and this was my first pregnancy My first period post D&c(22 feb) started on 31st mar and I want to conceive asap and before prgnancy my periods were always regular of 27 days cycle and i do not have health related problems, my all reports are fine. My gynae has advised me to start Novelon contaceptive pills from 4th of mar to regularize my cycle but i missed 2 days and started it only on 6th. Pls tell me should i continue it or stop it since i desperately want to conceive and will it affect my pregnancy if do not take the pills? i'm afraid it will delay my conceiving further more if i take the pills.why these pills are prescribed to me? I have heard many ppl conceive right after their misscarrige thn why i'm asked to wait to long? also she said it will help in regularizing my cycle. Thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
I have never heard of these pills myself so dont know anything about that, but i did have a missed miscarriage in march-d&c was on march 10th, bled for 3 days from that (10,11,12) then had my period already on the 19th only 9 days after the procedure. my cycle is usually 28 days and i did get my period again 27 days later so in my case the miscarriage didnt effect my cycle, my doctor said i could start trying again after my first period so i guess if i were you maybe I just wouldnt even take the pills. I was 16 weeks along, not sure how far along u were but if you were farther along that may be why you were advised to wait? Good luck!

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.