logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
grace67 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
[font:Times New Roman]Have been journaling & also will started cranial sacral therapy Tuesday for 6 - 8 weeks. Want to do this in few words as possible, here is what is going on: problems with lights flickering, first in my bathroom. Thought the cause was the motion detector mal functoning. They switched the switch back to the "normal" switch. My hands are getting better, did not need the motion detector any longer. That stopped the flickering. Then my overhead light in my room started flickering and making this annoying "ticking" sound. At one point I remember thinking over a month ago, it's like a sign of going to blow, meaning me inside, emotionally. Friday morning I had a incident with my aid, I did not start my shower cause I thought I would wait till she got here that way she would be able to help me dress. It was getting very late,and I started to panic and was "crazy inside for a moment. The light started again and it made me focus, claim my peace and I was calm and just had a inner feeling of all is well. The light stopped. I was very peaceful unlike the past. Anyway remai I took my shower, got dressed and focused on remaining peaceful and balance. When she did not show I was determined to maintain balance and not have a "meltdown." (I have been reading "12 wild swans" she explains how to get rid of bad energy and claim healing energy.) After refocusing, I noticed the overhead light stopped the flickering, My aid finally showed, and I mentioned to her that it was brighter, and someone must have replaced the bulb. She agreed. My aid left and I started thinking negatively and guess what? as I started to get emotional and was feeling "stormy" inside and the light started again! Of course caught my attention and immediately I focused on becoming peaceful and took control and claimed my peace. The light stopped. I have the light on since I returned and it has not "flickered." Only change is inside me..... This experience has changed me! I have been keeping the light on just in case I need a reminder to calm down. For now it is my "internal monitor". Being back in college is stressful enough besides doing it all from a wheelchair. Important thing is I am doing it, I know. Thank you so very much, I am looking foward to hearing from you, Shelly What the heck is going on? Has anyone experienced this? [/font]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Wow, i would definitely take that as a sign from....someone??? I have no insight into this experience as I have never experienced anything like you have.

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
I found your post very interesting and it reminded me of how there is research in regards to the connection between kids & teenagers in regards to "poltergeist" activity. The theory is that kids involved are the cause of the activity. It has something to do with how their subconscious and emotions are wielding telekinetic power that their contentious self is not aware of. [url]http://paranormal.about.com/od/telekinesispsychokinesis/a/aa031703.htm[/url] I thought you might find it helpful to know that other people have had similar experiences.

C
C
I've had an experince like this myself. Its very life changing, for me it was in a good way. I hope by now you found out what happened, wether it was a sign from "someone" or you simply have awesome timing.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
This stuff happens to me all the time. Sometimes it can get annoying especially when I am on the computer and it starts to flicker or shut down on me. I have had it looked at since I get an error saying it has had an unexpected shut down and nothing has been found to cause this. Lights, the t.v. radio always flicker when I walk by or in a room. Cabinet doors sound like they are shutting, dishes knocking over and yet they are still stacked when I check. Pictures will be moved on the walls when no one has touched them. I just go over and fix it. I have noticed when things like this happen I need to meditate as I have someone here to give me a message. Once I meditate it stops for a while. Sometimes I just need time for myself and the meditation is what I need. Don't be scared of this, if the light flickering is what you need to calm yourself then use it.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
G
grace67 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thank you for your replys, I have learned to use these experiences to my advantage. It no longer scares me and honestly when it happens or when I think about past experiences it reminds me I am not alone and its nice:) Since last year some things have appeared and then disapearred and a first it scared me to death. I was confused and afraid but I have learned to appreciate them!! I am so grateful for this web site & all of you! I am enjoying the magical feeling I have in my life today and my only wish I could give back all that I have been given! Thanks!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I too have experienced this. It's a wonderful, gentle reminder to stop and take inventory of whether or not I am caring for myself. It also reminds me to look at the situation for the lesson at hand.

I am so happy you see that this is a blessing. The journey is amazing, isn't it?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration

Moderated by  Ro Longstreet-Wicca 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.