logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#647934 12/06/10 04:26 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Hi Everyone, So I'm hoping to get a little feedback/help. I met a polish man about a week ago. He's 7 years my senior, well educated and very handsome (in my opinion although he doesn't seem to think so or maybe he's modest). We've talked everyone since meeting and had two very successful and most romantic dates (I've ever experienced). He's lived here 20 years and is educated here. He's extremely romantic, kisses me on the forehead and is the complete package. I've travelled quite a bit. Married a foreigner in the past, lived in the middle-east, etc. I'm mixed, but a woman of color. This was part of our first conversation (interracial dating) and he said I wouldn't be the first...but how do I know? I have heard that Poles generally will not date ethnic women. I really adore him and just would like to know if I should pull back. I appreciate any responses. thanks

Last edited by ms.travel; 12/06/10 04:27 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
If he wasn't into interacial there would never have been a first date. You have two already. He is here already 20 years....I wouldn't consider him Polish any longer.

Shark
Shark
I don't agree that Poles would not date ethnic women. Well, there are still few 'ethnic' people in Poland so most of people would never have a chance:)

I guess you should really decide yourself on what to do. Even if majority of the country would di sth, you should not judge one man based on that. Especially if he hasn't lived in Poland for so long.

ms.travel:) I keep my fingers crossed that it works!

Barbara Swiech, Polish Culture Editor
Polish Culture Website
Polish Culture Forum
BookAdvisor.Eu

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.