Next Thread
Print Thread
#665199 02/23/11 11:28 AM
M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
Just curious; what you consider to be a big deal? No really.
Maybe it's just me; I don't think most situations in life are a big deal. Most things are just circumstantial.

-New addition to one's family, this is a big deal.
-Diagnosed with a serious illness, another big deal.
-Sudden windfall of money, a fun big deal.
-To lose a loved one, a very big deal.

Yet, Minor things:

Misunderstandings
Miscommunication
Differences of opinion
People with bad attitudes (their attitude's not my problem)
Choosing to gossip (their choice, again not my problem)
Judgmental opinion (sorry to hear it for ya)

I'd love to hear your opinions..What is a big deal to you and why..What did you do about it, if anything?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hmmm. Good thread.

*Life is a big deal. Death is just a transition to another existence so to emerge from death on the other side is a big deal while to depart from this place is not. And all life is a big deal, not just human life. The miracle of life in all its forms.

*Love is a big deal. Not only romantic love but all love.

*Experience and acquired wisdom together is a big deal.

*Peace is a big deal. Not just peace as in the absence of war but true inner peace which signifies that one has come to accept the unfoldment of the ultimate reality.

*Your soul is a big deal. We're all off-shoots of the divine. Seeking and tapping into you soul/high self is a very big deal.

*The divine is a big deal. The divine is the ALL that everything is made of. Call it God, if you will.

I agree with your list of minor things, although of course, there are far more to add. smile But one thing I consider minor will really set people off...

*truth. Too many people really believe that there is one truth for which they either spend their whole lives seeking or trying to adhere to when, they will discover at some point along their evolutionary journey, that they create their own truths.

If they honestly examine what they hold to be true, they will find that all of their "beliefs" were lessons taught to them by others.

It took me a long time to let go of other people's truths and to tap into my own soul, my own connection to God, to break free from limiting and misguided ideas. That was a big deal.

M
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
M
Hi Lori and Thank You for your shared wisdom and honest experience. Please feel free to share more any ol' time!
Peace and Blessings To You, Sincerely Laughs

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.