Next Thread
Print Thread
#659412 01/29/11 05:48 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
What question or questions do you mostly ask when getting a tarot reading?

How many of you have used a reading to 'psychically spy' on your significant other?

I usually ask when I do my own reading is what do I have to face within the next few months and how am I going to handle it. Ok, I do have to answer this next one truthfully since I am that kind of person and since I want real honest answers. Yes I have asked my cards if my spouse at the time was cheating on me. No I didn't have to ask it because I knew in my heart and soul that he was. Hence the spouse at that time. I just needed to 'see' the proof.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 01/29/11 05:48 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Like you, Karen, most of the time, I want some outside confirmation of what I'm feeling intuitively.

Sometimes, I like to know what would be the probable outcome of any particular choice I might make. I know that my future is malleable but I like to know what might result from some of my choices.

I never take a reading as a future that is "set in stone." When I see something coming that I do not want, I can make different choices and change my future.

Sometimes, I want to see what might be coming for loved ones in my life. I like to know if there is something I can do to alter any negative outcomes. For example, I was told several times that something would threaten my aunt's well-being in a certain month. I visited her often during that month and removed some threats in her environment, things she could have tripped on. I checked her meds and found she was taking them incorrectly. I also tested her blood sugar to find that she was on the brink of passing out because her blood glucose was only 47!!! She would have died if I hadn't stopped by to check on her.

But do you want to hear sad irony? There is destiny that can't be changed since it was decided upon and set in motion from a time before we came down. She was supposed to take a fall and I found the possible culprit--a scale--that could have tripped her as it was sticking out. She ended up falling anyway, but guess from what?!?!?

She ran to the telephone to catch it before it stopped ringing and she tripped on her own feet in the process. Who was on the phone? Me, calling to check on her.

ugh.

Sometimes, you can't intervene. Sorry, this got off topic.

Last edited by Lori-LivingSimply; 01/29/11 06:02 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Lol Lori, it was a wonderful story and you are correct, there are just things that we can not control and have to happen. I hope your Aunt is ok from her fall.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
I had no idea my ex partner was cheating on and i had three readings in the six months it was apparently going on and each reading showed deciet and lies around me but i must admit right up until the week he left i didn't suspect anything.It was a thing i never expected of him as he had always drilled into our girls how much he despised lies and deciet and how he would never stand for it and it was much better to tell the truth.Talk about practicing what you preach lol. xx

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
So sorry Elaine, but what goes around comes around. I hope you are doing better after he left since you do not need that in your life.

Karen Artino
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
It's always a fine line when someone wants me to 'psychically spy' on someone. There are some things that relate directly to the person so you need to find a way to present that to them so they understand their own situation, without invading the other person's privacy.

Spiritcaat Tarot & Animal Communication Forum
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.