logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Amoeba
Amoeba
I beleive in past lives!! Though I think sometimes in a new life we may relive the same type of pattern. Example maybe we end up with close to the same life and we need to face are fears we had in are past that we never over came. like when I was younger talking to my friends we were in a circle and they all mention how many kids that would have. I just I planned to adopt. I had known for sure what I wanted at young age. So maybe I was adopted in a past life. IDK really. Though it was in my heart. Maybe things we fear so much and never knew why can help land a clue. This are truly guesses and what I felt but I'm sure other people may feel different. Much love to you!:)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
jem626 - It's a good idea to write about your family. While writing on an issue or event, arranging points and selecting words, it can organize thoughts and reveal insights. It stimulates your memory, and can be very cathargic. It's really helped me the past three years.

There are so many different writing techniques. I work much of it out in my mind and then go to the computer. Other's begin with typing any and everything and then organize and edit. Find what works best for you and get started. Even if you are the only one to ever read it, the insights provided could be invaluable.

Forum note - I most often use the Quick Reply window, rather than the reply link within a post. While you can't insert photos, etc. You can type away and editing is much easier/faster.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Why not make some money out of that writing too? fellow enthusiasts are always interested to read and share experiences you could turn your scribbling into articles for clairvoyant sites ..... I write for quite a few writing sites on the internet on my site:

jem626 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
You emboldened me, BellaShorts. I looked at your site but I have to admit, I didn't understand enough about how it all works. But I've been keeping the conversation from "Trusting Natural Instincts" in the back of my mind, and found all those thoughts very helpful to me in my writing. It seems that when I begin to write the stories of my ancestors, I leave this space and time and although my fingers are moving on the keyboard, I am living and speaking and experiencing them. I have come to know my great-grandmother very well, even though I never met her as a living being. She seems to be directing this writing which I've now submitted to several contests. I spent five hours with her today, editing a story about how she met her grand-daughter, my mother, as a repatriated American citizen in 1947. My husband was home for the first time ever when I did this, and he said he talked to me, had the TV on in the same room, the cat tried to pull my hand down for a tummy rub, and I didn't respond to anything. I was amazed to find out the time when I stopped. I hope my writing truly honors her with the gratitude in my heart.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I love when there's a face to go along with the posts! I can absolutely see you as an author too.

It is a little weird learning how everything works. A lot of sites for the most part will at least get your skills and writings out there, which is another reason why I like a photo to go along with them. Plus you have a memorable face and I can really see that on the back of a book!

I haven't found too many sites that actually pay for articles unless you write just a ton and depending on how many hits there are there are pennies which can accumulate which is why a lot of people have sponsors and ads which help compensate.

I kind of like the idea of self publishing, like the story behind Hayhouse. People are attracted to solid, truthful info. I believe that's why bella attracts so many people.

Feel free to post if you do feel like just getting your hands wet. I'd probably put a copy-right at the bottom just to be on the safe side though smile

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/18/11 03:31 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
jem626 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hmmm ... what is Hay House?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes I know what you mean about the pennies for writings! They do soon add up though - my moderate passive income stream has become a steady trickle now, and most welcome, though modest, earnings. Still great if you like writing about spiritual experiences though.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It really is about the enjoyment of it all smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
jem626 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
It is such an enjoyment to become immersed in the writing. Sometimes when I come up to reconnect with present time I feel almost guilty, as if I've indulged in an afternoon of chocolate, bath pampering, wine, cheese. Even the research and sorting through all the bits of info behind each character is wondrful.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
My husband is the same way. He can lose hours writing and researching. I'm envious of his ability to read in such depth.

How are the writings going?

Just coming on the forums, I'd forgotten so many experiences that in making conversation they're all coming back to me and with a bout of humor too smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.