L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Everyone

I've just published an article on your personal power. So many of us let other people take our power from us. Let me know what you think:

Taking Your Power Back

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Bravo

I think your article is well said and is clearly objective as well as gives good points for centering yourself and gasining back your power.

I've currently have lost mine but I am working on getting myself centered and getting back that power. It is amazing how it truly makes all the difference in life and your mental well being as well.

Blessed be......

Proud Pagan
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Nice article. I'm encouraged and have got a new spot to focus on.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Great article! I really changed my life after reading many of Wayne Dyer's books too.

I think it is easier to hold on to your personal power as you age. I know I worry much less about what others think and say at this stage in my life than I did 20 years ago.

L
L
Well written article and very true! I've only recently started to explore this issue myself and was astounded by the extent to which I subconciously let others lead me away from what I could and probably should have been doing! I recently had a baby and for the first time since I left school some 15 years ago, I have had the TIME to actually think about this! I'm now educating myself in marketing so I can within the next three years be working for myself with all debt paid off :o) Good luck and best wishes to all. Thanks Lauren for the great read

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thanks you Guys, good to hear I'm helping smile

Gecko
Gecko
Hey Lauren! Long time no post!
I liked your article very much. Being one who is accused by my partner of being a control freak, lol, I've run the gamut of being hurt, offended, tried to be more passive, and finally gave up and determined that I am who I am. I'm a kind, strong, stable woman who balances checking in on the needs of others with moving ahead and getting things done. I'm also 50, so that might be a coming of age thing too. You can't ever change anyone else, just your own response to them. And yes, once you change your behaviour, you may just get "change-back" behaviour from them. Sometimes what is good for one's own emotional and mental health is not viewed the same by even those who love us. So look after your heart and soul... and use your power wisely!!

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Great article Lauren! This is something I've been working on the last couple of years. It's funny, before I never realized I was giving my power away. But one day I had to stand up to a relative that is very bossy and opinionated. My little boy was standing there watching me, and I knew I had to stand up; I couldn't cave in. What a LESSON that was!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Trishh

Lovely to hear from you again! Some people find it hard to accept someone that can't be manipulated or put down. As you say that really is their issue to deal with. Fortunately there are plenty of others that love to be with people who are fully centred in their power, so some of the faces around you may change. I know they have around me wink

Thank you Deanna. I agree, knowing our children see us as role models can really make us step up to the mark and be more conscious of what we are doing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.