Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Definitely creating some fresh vision boards for 2011 sounds like an awesome idea! Maybe I should make one for each website I run. We could all jointly do a BellaOnline vision board!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I use movie maker for a sort of vision board. It�s a slide show of many of the books I've read that have had an impact on my life. When I look at the books, I remember the messages. Also it's set to music. It's very relaxing to watch. I want to do something similar with Power Point.

I have an actual vision board on Facebook, I swear I created it one day and landed a job within a week!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have a vision board! This was my first year doing it and it came out perfect! I really love it and the inspiration it gives me.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I've read several references to vision boards. What are vision boards? What purpose do they serve? Where can I find directions for making a good one?

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Amoeba
Amoeba
I have started a vison board. since I don't subscribe to many magazines, it's a little difficult to find the graphics I want, but it's an interesting project. I'm working with someone from the police department who was in my collaborative inquiry group. She introduced the topic. Very interesting and a good way to get to know people.

Virginia Hixson
Ergonomics Editor
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Connie from ADD
I've read several references to vision boards. What are vision boards? What purpose do they serve? Where can I find directions for making a good one?
Hi Connie, you will find lots of links on Google about Vision boards and also info in these forums. For starters you may be interested to read Debbie�s article (from the Creativity site) here. Let me know how you get on. (JOY)

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: leahmullen
I use movie maker for a sort of vision board. It�s a slide show of many of the books I've read that have had an impact on my life. When I look at the books, I remember the messages. Also it's set to music. It's very relaxing to watch. I want to do something similar with Power Point...

Hi Leah, what a great idea! Adding it to the list, we now have:

* vision boards
* vision books
* vision boxes
* vision bins
* vision desktops
* vision slide shows

(JOY)

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Maria Brown - Freebies
I have a vision board! This was my first year doing it and it came out perfect! I really love it and the inspiration it gives me.
Hi Maria, yes, vision boards are really powerful. All the best for your second year of doing one! (JOY)

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Ginger4
I have started a vison board. since I don't subscribe to many magazines, it's a little difficult to find the graphics I want, but it's an interesting project. I'm working with someone from the police department who was in my collaborative inquiry group. She introduced the topic. Very interesting and a good way to get to know people.
Hi Virginia, thanks for the info. How does your group actually use it to get to know people? (JOY)

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Currently no, I do not have a vision board however; the idea (which I love) has resurfaced itself again since watching a movie based on law of attraction. I have been considering creating a vision board for my love and I to use; to establish our goals we have set in our life together. Now that I'm seeing this discussion, I know doing so is a must! Thank you for that.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.