Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've noticed the "How Does it Work For You, Clairvoyance" thread has taken an interesting turn about people who have experienced the Other Side.

I haven't talked about my own experiences for some time but because of that turn, I remember mine like it was yesterday.

I've noticed similarities between what I expereinced and other peoples, mostly having to do with how they came across. Though the circumstances having to do with how they came about might be different, the over all effects never fade.

Have you ever had an experience or known someone who has? If so, what was it like?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I'm surprised I just found this post... I haven't taken the time to go through some of the posts I missed while I was off 'living life', but tonight (this morning 2:16 a.m. *sigh*) this post caught my attention.

I'm almost certain I've never had a NDE unless I count the time I was in an automobile accident and I, for only a brief second, was outside the vehicle looking down at the 30 ft. ravine my car was getting ready to tumble down. I wasn't injured except a concussion, so I suppose it was more psychic abilities than a NDE.

OBE's - Other than the ones I had as a child, which I didn't know they were called Out of Body experiences then, it was in the early stages of the internet when I met a guy from Spokane, Washington. He was a 'master' at OBE's, he taught me how to meditate in order to experience an OBE. But my issues with this, I seem to get in my own way when it comes to the world of psychic phenomenon. If I stay out of the way, it usually just happens for me.

Dreams of the other side - I've had several dreams that have taken me to 'another place in time' where I have met with, communicated with those who have crossed over. Some, I have known in this life, others I met for the first time in 'their' afterlife.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I completely agree!

It's why I have such a hard time decribing what I do or offer. OBE's realy aren't a "master" thing. I know I'm supposed to say they are but I've never felt that or experienced that.

It's more about rythm. Best way i can put it. so, like the experience you describe about the revine? The currents of whatever was going on for a fraction of a second allowed for an almost whirl of a seperation. I had a similar one when I was in a car accident. I could see the car from above spinning around on the highway. I saw the three cars that wove in and around the car I was in and on the inside it was slow motion. Above the car? I was seeing it just as it unfolded.

I'm going to go all out and say it has something to do with time relativity and Einstein. Like somehow speed divides perception, but we understand it or perceive it as time among other things, lol. There's just so much to this!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
When I said "master", that is because he portrayed himself as one. Personally, I thought it was a lot of hype which turned me more against his method than anything. I never had a successful OBE using his meditation.

As far as the car accident, it was the same for me. Inside the car, everything was in slow motion except my life that was flashing before my eyes.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Ya, I'm completely turned off when someone says or portrays themselves as a master at this or that. I mean karate is o.k. smile

You know, the slow motion thing. I was thinking about it - a lot of these forum posts do that. But, when I'm getting feelings or pictures, those too go in slow-mo. At first they're at lightening speed, like you shake your head, but when you go back it plays like a choppy download buffering and you hear murmering or clinking of your physical surroundings.

I wonder if they're related?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
I've never had an NDE or an OBE as far as I know. I do have vivid "dreams" (only because they happen at night and I awaken at the end) where I am either observing people who have passed and what they are doing, or where I'm conversing with peopl who have passed. I don't like to call them dreams because they are SOOO different -- regular dreams don't wake me up, have no flow or story for me, just images. These are audible, have texture and scent, and when they are over I am awake, as if I had always been awake. They don't happen very often, years apart.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Gosh I completely agree!

Flat dreams for me stick out as being one of the components of just a normal dream, like they're either random, like you mention or I they're something that's been weighing on my mind.

These other dreams, they trigger a different type of perception. They're more 3-D and even if I don't remember one of them, something will happen that day or a week later and the dream will come flooding back and I'll be able to remember it in a great deal of detail.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.