God is my only guide.

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Yes, I do.

I alway feel God and Angel alway watching me whenever I go.

When I get angry, I feel someone touching my leg or arm while I am sleeping at night.

When I am happy, I feel so close to my Guardian Angel and whispering to my ear. It is wonderful spirits for me. I really love them very much.

Parakeet
Parakeet
A long time ago I used to be a channeler. I met several of my guides then, and have since seen a few more. The are an interesting group, and I appreciate their love and protective guidance every day.

I have 10 Hopi guides -- one named Yakwitplatiqmesa; a little very old man...skinny, bald, nearly toothless, with an ancient type of diaper -- a red cloth, which is wrapped around him. He is bent and barefoot, and carries a walking stick. He is an ancient healer.

I have a very strange looking guide from some other planet. He is purple and sort of pyramid shaped -- he deals with my connection to other realms and galaxies. (Whooo...as I write this, it sure sounds weird!)

My main Guardian Angel is Archangel Michael.

I know that I have others, but I haven't "met" them yet... =)

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
How wonderful to be able to meet all of your guides! Mine, I don't always have a name with a face, but I recognize the sound or without a sound the essence or visual of the guide.

They are so clear I could actually draw a picture and I'm not very good with names and faces - almost blind in that area really.

It almost sounds as if many of your guides stem from India or have Indian heritage behind them or both. Hopi is a name I am hearing more and more of these day and can't help but feel it is a group that sees the bigger picture of Earth changes coming.

Regardless of what happens within our gov. there will always be an underlying essence and individuals who do see the bigger picture. Ironically the Native American Indian and their tribes, were mistakenly depicted as "simple" when it was they who understood balance in retaining our resources. We will turn back to these Spirits of knowledge and with their grace they will continue to show us the way.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Parakeet
Parakeet
Yes, I do believe that my little old man guide is Eastern Indian, or maybe Asian...I can't really make out his eye shape.

The 10 Hopis...they are a Native American tribe from Arizona. And you are spot on...they have made many predictions of the future. And yup, they and other tribes have been trying and trying to get us to listen...to wake up to what is happening. A few hear, most don't.

What can we do, but our best to listen and follow our calling...to aid in healing disenchanted light workers who have forgotten who they are...while we make every effort to heal ourselves.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You're so right.

The irony, this is interesting too. But the people who are sensitive, see'ers, healers and the like, often come from not only turmoltuous upbringings or backgrounds (they are naturally drawn to people, relationships, situations, etc. that are in dyer need of healing) but because they take in so much of others pain, they often run the risk of feeling deficient or self-loathing in some manner.

Many if not most of them either want off this planet, with an "I can't wait to go back home" yearning or struggle with what they do feel and see, trying desperately to drown it all out before they finally find their place in this world and enjoy where they are and what they do.

They don't often enjoy being different. But, the reason so many of them have challenge after challenge, is because they have a specific placement, a purpose relative to their entry on this planet and it will often feel as if most of your life is going against the grain until finally, out of the blue, BAM, it will feel like the Universe is just opening up to them granting their every wish. When that begins to happen, your on the right track.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yes, I do have a spirit guide. He is the Holy Spirit and I am very well acquainted with Him.

Lisa Binion
Fiction Writing

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Most of us do... or are rather. How wonderful and broad that spirit is smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hello Karen, I know I don't get on her much but it wonderful topics!!I do believe we have spirit guides. I also believe angels are there also. I do believe in both.

M
M
I've had a spirit guide from the time I was little, that I originally thought was an imaginary friend, but she showed up again years later. I also developed contact with my growing Reiki practice with another guide who presents as male. She is my main guide, but he is like my "Reiki companion". She exists on my right and he seems to dwell in front of me most of the time, but facing me...or slightly to my left. I feel very loved and protected by them both and they aren't always active when I ask. They sometimes make me feel like I need to "figure it out myself," but when I'm in dire need, they "speak" more overtly, not in a voice to ear way, more of a whisper, or the way you think you heard someone say something and respond with, "What did you say?" and a message comes to mind. They are very evident in sleep or meditation, almost touchable, can smell them, feel them beyond touch, like energetically...much stronger in sleep, meditation or if I'm very worried or grasping for focus in stress.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.