logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Phyre Offline OP
OP Offline

Last edited by Phyre; 12/12/10 02:42 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Phyre Offline OP
OP Offline
She is apologizing, explaining her actions..... saying sorry if her words hurt my feelings. Saying this is who she is. (Last time I heard that line was from an abusive ex-husband: "I act badly and treat you horribly. This is who I am. Take it or leave it.") I told her I'll leave it and didn't accept her apology (I have been torn up for days for her to be so nonchalant about this.) Now she is bombarding me with name calling, telling me what's wrong with me, upset that I won't accept her back, upset that a "sister" would act this way, upset that I've blocked her out of my life. Why the heck do some people think you owe them forgiveness? Whhhewww, I feel this tremendous weight lifted. I think I'm kinda glad to be free of her and her sad life. Soo... Nope, you don't earn free passes for bad behavior due to longevity. Yes, it is about me and I'm not putting up with it. Ciao, to you and your issues.

Last edited by Phyre; 12/12/10 04:08 PM.
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Your friend sounds like a freakin' psycho! I don't blame you for walking away from that friendship. I think you made a good choice. Sorry she behaved that way. Hopefully you can find a real friend from here on.

Phyre Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you, Jellyroll. I don't know what the heck she was going through, but it fired on me. She has a lot of issues and I probably just said the wrong thing at the wrong time to have her boil over. Then after she realizes her mistake, she grasps yet attacks with feelings of abandonment.....at least that's my view of things. I'm not angry anymore, but I still keep my distance. I don't see a productive, worthwhile friendship out of this relationship so I'll probably keep it that way.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.