logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Koala
Koala
Thanks PCity...I just think the holidays coming make things harder. I hugged my husband and told him I loved him before he left for work and he told me he hated the holidays because it makes me all "ooky" lol. I had a good session yesterday with my therapist. I don't think I have cried this much in a long time. I am feeling much better today. I woke up and found my youngest son home asleep so it will be a good day because we can spend time together! It must be his day off today.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Sometimes we need to CRY. It cleanses us and gives us a fresh start. But I am working on not crying so much (lol). Makes my boyfriend feel like I am unhappy with him.

The holidays use to be hard on me when I was still hanging on to the hope that MY family would be there for me.

Once I healed and been able to move on, I plan things to do so that I am not sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

And yes, I still have my moments especially when my boyfriend's family gather around - I don't miss the stress (lol).

So you son is off from school and you did not know - u funny smile

Koala
Koala
My son doesn't live at home anymore. He comes over to do laundry on his day off from work. He lives about an hour from here. On his day off we always try to do something fun.

~anonymous~
Tiger
Tiger
I am glad that you have a relationship with him smile

Koala
Koala
Me too...he is my baby. I have 4 kids. He is probably the most like me personality wise. Sometimes it is funny to see so much of yourself in someone else.

~anonymous~
Tiger
Tiger
I have only one and we fight like "cats & dogs" - the same way I was with my own mom.

I told my daughter, I hope she will try to "discontinue" this dysfunction if she has a daughter. She is 23 and not dating at the moment.

I tried, but finally had to "shut down" this week just like my mom did with me a few years ago.

It has been painful, but now I understand how I made my mom feel. There is just so much anger and hurt you can take when your insides finally go "cold"......

Last edited by Phenix City; 11/25/10 04:03 PM.
Koala
Koala
When my younger girl was in her teens every day was a fight. She made a lot of bad choices (just like me...it is hard to watch your children make the same mistakes as you) and for a long time we didn't have a relationship. We have been working on it for the last few years and are really close now. She lives very far away and I am lucky if I get to see her twice a year. I am flying out to see her again in February (I think). Maybe it is that you and your daughter are so much alike. Sometimes it is good to take a break.

~anonymous~
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Conniem:

You do understand and you are so right, my daughter and myself are "twins" just like me and my mom (lol).

It takes one person "backing up" to keep the peace.

I think distance does help as you don't want to waste the time you do see each other on fighting.

Koala
Koala
You are so right about distance! My mom and I live 4 1/2 hrs away. It is a nice buffer so I miss out on the day to day stuff between her & my sister.

As I get older I think I try harder to maintain a relationship. I just wish everyone else would try harder to be more healthy!

~anonymous~
Tiger
Tiger
I guess I cannot blame my daughter for being how she is right now as I am staying with her while I finish up a temporary job before heading back home to my boyfriend and our dog. We live in Phenix City, Alabama and I have been in Orlando, Florida since July of this year.

It has been very hard on both of us and her roommate in spite of them being very happy that I am paying a 1/3 of expenses (lol).

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.