Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#642091 11/12/10 08:10 PM
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Hey, guys (which includes girls, of course)!

Sorry I was late getting on an article this week. Last week, my mom was in a car wreck and was injured by the air bag. She's okay, but still in a lot of pain. Anyway, I had to stay with her for 8 days, and didn't have access to a computer!

I just put on a new article entitiled "Isolation and Depression." You can check it out at:
BellaOnline's Depression Site

Hope you're all doing well! Take care of you! smile
Kitten

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
fishGlad to see you were able to be with your mom smile

But sorry to hear about her car accident frown

***I just noticed your location is Alabama***

I am from Phenix City, Alabama.

Koala
Koala
My therapist is always encouraging me to get out and do things or join something. It is true, when you get out there you feel so much better, it is just the getting out that is a struggle! I have a hard time making friends.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
That's really helpful for me. I was horribly depressed after a road accident. Thanks for your articles. Your article gave me a real boost and I am back again. Thanks again.

K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Farjana, thanks so much for your post! It makes me feel like I'm doing something worth while when someone tells me one of my articles was helpful! smile Hope you visit us again!

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

The measure to which we judge others is the measure to which God will judge us. Be kind & understanding always. : )
K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Thanks for your concern, Phenix City! That's so nice of you. smile

Yep, I'm in Muscle Shoals in the NW corner of the state--former hit recording capital of the world!! smile

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

K
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
K
Connie, how could you have a hard time making friends?! You're a sweetheart!

I don't have a hard time making friends, except that I don't get out much. Lack of money and time! I have borderline personality disorder, so when someone does something that hurts me, I automatically see them as evil, and I dismiss them! Now that I have a diagnosis and know that I have this issue, I'm trying to work on it, but after being hurt so much, it's difficult. I always think, "Why do I want to trust someone who's already proven to me that I can't trust him or her?" I know that no one is perfect, and if I can see that it wasn't intentional, I can usually let it go, but if I can see that someone hurt me intentionally, it's "SEE YA!!"

Kitten Kristine Jackson
DEPRESSION

Koala
Koala
I think I attract weird people! I don't know what that says about me LOL!!! Like you, I don't get out much either and now that my kids are all grown and gone away I don't go to school functions except for my grandaughters school stuff. I have had 3 best friends over the years. You just lose touch I guess. We've had a lot of family tradgey (sp??) and I think about calling one of them but then think, I will have to tell them all about it and then I don't call. It is like reliving all over again to tell the story, but it seems like that is all in my mind. I guess having friends would be a normal thing, and I just don't function as normal anymore.

~anonymous~
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Conniem, whenever I do reach out, I get hurt or betrayed - so now I am down to ONE person - my boyfriend.

He is not perfect, but he has been there for me when no one else has been.

It is about the QUALITY of the people in your life, not the QUANTITY.

Koala
Koala
That is true about the quality. I am lucky to have a good family. My kids are always very supportive and my husband is my best friend.

~anonymous~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.