logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I really need help and support right now. Please read carefully and try to understand what I have suffered through. Every summer for as long as I can remember, my family and cousins all met up in Montana for the best summer of our lives! I have always loved the place and has always been my own personal paradise. But I was scared. In July we went to visit again but this time our third cousin came as well. I told my family it might be nice to have him and all that. I welcomed him in even though he isn't in our close group. But during the summer, twice he FORCED me to make out with him. I didn't want to and I tried to resist but he forced himself on me and I had no way to resist. I did everything I could to prevent it but he kept insisting. Well the second time we got caught and instead of him being punished I got in trouble as well. My mother and grandmother were so dissapointed in me. They don't talk about it anymore and said they still loved me. But its killing me inside. I think about it sometimes and it makes me miserable and I don't know who to turn to. Reasons why I am so upset.. -He stole my first kiss. I wanted it to be special but now I live in fear -Every time I think about going back next summer I think of what happened and I feel like he ruined my paradise. -It hurts me a lot inside -I wish it never happened and I never had to disapoint my family. It really makes me sad, scared and mad. How can I get over all these problems? Please help...I feel so alone.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
You don't go until your ready. talk with your support group, sponsor, call a therapist. You talk and develop coping skills until your strong enough. Stay away from family that tears u down.

Moderated by  Kathy - 12 Step Recovery 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.